~Chapter 8~

"A short love time"

---Papyrus POV---

NYEH HEH HEH! Time to make my FAMOUS spaghetti for Sans and human Y/N! I ran into the kitchen my long red scarf flowing behind me. I grabbed the necessary ingredients and pans from the cupboard trying to create as little noise as possible which is hard due to the cooking lessons with Undyne being usually loud... I set up the stove with a small flame until it starts to heat up. Placing the boiling pan on the flame I put the pasta into it and left it to boil. I walked into the living room to see Sans and Y/N!

---Your POV---

Sans was chasing me because i was joking about how small he was, it was funny though!!!

~Flashback~

"oh, heh, heya Y/N..." He greeted me as he came down and sat next to me on the couch.
"Hey Sans, how's the weather down there?" I asked with a small snicker. He thought about this before realizing what I meant and giving me a glare but couldn't help the smile that was slowly spreading onto his face.
"Don't be so short-tempered Sans..." I said to him trying to sound genuine to cover up my pun but he did catch onto it. He groaned with a hint of growling laced into his tone and he pounced onto me, pinning me down. I squirmed out of his grip and rolled of the couch. I started to run around the room although he started to chase me.

~Flashback end~

I was tackled to the ground but he soon growled at me when I started laughing at him. He lost his temper and stormed over to the couch. He flopped onto the couch with a small grumble emiting from his non-existent throat. I giggled and jumped over the couch. I gave him a warm hug which he hesitantly but quickly returned. We let each other go and when I looked up... Oh no... Papyrus... Saw... EVERYTHING... but he seems... Excited? More like ecstatic... Oh well I guess?

Sorry about it being so short but I am tired, I know I haven't been publishing but I'm back at high school for the second term... Yay... I still hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day! Bye!

~Emerald