~Chapter 12~

"Forgiven"

---Your POV---
I woke up in a pitch black room until a sudden soft, yellow glow appeared before me it looked... strange...

(Yes I did that and it's sooooo bad! Mainly 'caise I did it in class so

(Yes I did that and it's sooooo bad! Mainly 'caise I did it in class so... yeah XD BAD IDEA!!!)
Suddenly a pair of blood red eyes, gleaming with evil, picering through the darkness and staring right at me. The crimson beeds came closer until a young girl who wore a green jumper with a thick, lone, yellow stripe running through the middle and brown shorts along with a pair of brown boots, came into view.
"Hello there... Y/N..." Her voice echoed around the room...
"How... do you know my name..?" I replied, staring right back at her.
"That's not important... I, am Chara... And I'm here to help your little... predicament... you see Y/N, you are a werewolf therefore making you part monster but you are still mostly human so you have what we call... DETERMINATION..."
"What? I... I don't understand..." I said, confusion laced in my tone.
"Basically you have some magic in your SOUL which, somehow, has added another option... Redo It..." She spoke gesturing towards the magenta-coloured button.
"However I do not know what occurs when this option is chosen for it has never happened before. But, Y/N, I wish to see what will occur if this new will you allow me to inhabit part of your body for time being?" Chara said, slightly tilting her head and her small smile getting wider yet somehow creating this creepy aura around the young girl. I nodded silently and wandered forwards towards Redo It wearily. I reached out and pressed it as I screwed my eyes shut so the blinding white light wouldn't bother me so much.

I awoke...

I was swallowed into a deep blue aura as I levitated from the ground.

---Sans POV---

"SANS! KILL HER!!!" Undyne ordered, venom laced in her tone.
"S-SANS?" Papyrus asked staring into my eyesockets with concern.

I'm sure as hell didn't want to kill her!!!! Wait... this has happened before... did she... RESET? No she couldn't of... RESETs don't work like that... A sudden wave of deja vù hit me, making me freeze.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I realised that Y/N was worn out from using her magic so she fell unconsious. Undyne lept up, glowing spear in hand, and raced over to me and the sleeping, now human, Y/N that I held in my arms.
"WE NEED TO KILL HER!" Undyne exclaimed, obviously outraged by
Y/N's magic misshap...
"we can't... she's a monster... just like us! it would be like killing our own kind!" I claimed.
"I'M SORRY UNDYNE, BUT I AGREE WITH SANS!" Papyrus added hesitantly, I smiled at Paps.
"and besides... i forgive her..." I said as I hugged her fragile body, letting the tears fall down my skeletal face and onto her S/C arm.

Another cliffhanger! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely day/night. Bye my lovelies!

~Emerald