~Chapter 7~

"A fishy friend"

---Your POV---

It was noon in the skeleton... plus human... household. And the smell of pasta flooded into my room making me drool slightly. My werewolf scenes took a number on me as I slowly turn the brass handle and stared into the kitchen with hungry eyes.

I quickly yet quietly snook into the kitchen and peeked around the corner to be met with Papyrus and a blue muscley woman with a red high ponytail standing by the stove, engulfed in steam.

This went on for a while until I felt a presence behind me... I looked back at the scene to see the red-head had gone! I whipped around to be face to face with... a fish... wait! A fish?!?! She had piercing white and yellow eyes that shined with determination with sharp stained yellow teeth that look like they could penatrate anywhere in my body at any instant.

"Hey Punk... Who do you think you're spying on? Ey?" She says with a threatening tone.
"hey Undyne... who do you think you're trying to threaten?" Sans' soothing voice says behind you.
"HEY GUYS... DO NOT FIGHT OVER HUMAN Y/N!" Papyrus' voice bubbled up causing the tension to evaporate.

Blue spread across Sans' face which made me want to question it but I left it alone... For now... Undyne the fish woman backed up and replaced her scary grin with a nerveracking smirk. Her presence brought nervousness to me with ease.

"So, this is your new friend Papyrus?" Undyne questioned.
"INDEED!" Papyrus said with a smile plastered onto his face.

---WARNING BAD PUNS AHEAD---

"i trout you already knew?" Sans joked. Papyrus and Undyne groaned.
"That pun is one impasta, you should be ashamed..." I rhetorded.
"Y/N! NOT YOU TOOOOOO!" Papyrus said disbelief laced in his voice.
"don't judge my puns or I will anelliate you." Sans replied.
"Those puns were seariously great! Not even squidding!" I said
"you are gillty for terrible fish puns!" Sans said.
"I think we should dolphinitely stop now!" I finished.

Undyne and Papyrus stormed of upstairs whilst me and Sans collapsed to the floor clutching our stomachs and laughing our heads of. That was one good pun battle. I yawned which ended my giggle fit and we stood up and sat on the couch. We watched a movie for a little before I fell asleep.

---Sans' POV---

"today wa-" I started but when I looked over at Y/N she had fallen asleep snoring softly. I chuckled and picked up her surprisingly light body, bridal style, and carried her to her bedroom. I set her down on her bed and pull the covers up over her sleeping body. I tuck her silky H/C hair behind her ears whilst kissing her forehead and left the room turning of the light behind me.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a loooooovely day! Peace out!

~Emerald