Sparia

(Aria 👑 added Spencer 🌺 into the group chat)

Spencer 🌺: Aria what's wrong?

Aria 👑: ...

Spencer 🌺: How was your date? What's wrong? Talk to me!

Aria 👑: The date was amazing. It was really fun. Spencer I need advice.

Spencer 🌺: About?

Aria 👑: Ezra and I.

Spencer 🌺: What about you and Ezra? Did you guys get into a fight?

Aria 👑: NO! God no. Its just.. Idk....

Spencer 🌺: Okay Aria if you and Ezra aren't in a fight then whats happened? You need to talk to me!

Aria 👑: What if this baby is a mistake?

Spencer 🌺: ARIA!!! How could you say that about something living inside of you?! This baby isn't a mistake Aria, it was made out of love. Aria, why do you think this baby is a mistake?

Aria 👑: I don't think its a mistake.

Spencer 🌺: Then whats wrong? I cant help if you don't talk to me!

Aria 👑: What if this baby and I puts Ezra in jail? Once my dad finds out about me being pregnant Ezra is going to go to jail or I'm going to have to abort it! I can't do that to Ezra, but I cant get rid of this baby. Spence Idk what to do!

Spencer 🌺: You need to tell Ezra about your thoughts. Okay Ezra won't let you give up your baby and neither will I or the other girls. If your dad does call the police then my mom can be his lawyer and get him out of jail. Aria if he does go to jail, he wont regret anything he did with you.

Aria 👑: But I'm still going to be the reason he's in jail Spence. I won't live with myself knowing that I put Ezra in jail, that I took away all of Ezra's freedom! I won't let that happen to him, I cant!

Spencer 🌺: Aria, I already told you that my mom will be his lawyer, just ask her! She thinks of you as her own daughter. Aria you need to calm down and talk to Ezra about this too. If you want to tell your parents, my mom can go with you or I can go.

Aria 👑: I'll talk to your mom. Thanks Spence. I've gtg Ezra wants me to go over.

Spencer 🌺: Talk to him about this Aria okay. This is his baby too, he deserves to know whats on your mind.

Aria 👑: I will. Bye. 👋🏻

Spencer 🌺: Bye. 👋🏻

A/N

Hey guys,

One of yous had requested for me to do a Sparia chat were Aria tells Spencer about the pregnancy. But I already wrote some chapters and the chapter were Aria told Spencer and everyone else about the pregnancy. So I wrote a different Sparia chapter still about the pregnancy though.

If you have a request for me to do please tell me! Like if you want me to do a chat between the people, anyone in PLL I will!

Love you,

- Chloe xoxo