Veronica And Aria

(Aria 👑 has added Veronica 🗄 into the chat)

Aria 👑: Mrs. Hastings?

Veronica 🗄: Yes Aria?

Aria 👑: Could you please help me with something?

Veronica 🗄: Depends? You haven't gotten in trouble have you?

Aria 👑: No, not me. My boyfriend Ezra Fitz may need a lawyer when we tell my parents something and I was talking to Spencer about this and she said to talk to you, could you be his lawyer?

Veronica 🗄: What could he get in trouble for? What haven't you told your parents yet?

Aria 👑: I'm pregnant. I know that I'm 18 and its legal, but...

Veronica 🗄: You just want to be sure that Ezra won't get in trouble?

Aria 👑: Yeah. Could you? Be his lawyer?🙏🏼

Veronica 🗄: Yes, Aria. 👍🏻

Aria 👑: I know that this going to be a really big favor to ask for. But do you mind coming with us to tell my parents so that they don't hurt Ezra...again?🙏🏼

Veronica 🗄: Aria, what do you mean again?

Aria 👑: Nothing!

Veronica 🗄: Aria... If someone hurt Ezra that's physical abuse. They can get in serious trouble. Who hurt him?

Aria 👑: Mike. We were telling my parents about us and Mike only punched Ezra because if it was my dad then he would've killed Ezra. He only got a cut in his lip. It was fine.

Veronica 🗄: Okay Aria. Listen if you really want me there, then I'll be there. Does Ezra know your asking me this?

Aria 👑: ...

Veronica 🗄: Aria, talk to Ezra and tell me what he says okay?

Aria 👑: Okay, he just walked in the door. Give me a minute

Veronica 🗄: Okay.

Aria 👑: Mrs. Hastings?

Veronica 🗄: You can call me Veronica.

Aria 👑: Okay, Veronica. He said that's fine.

Veronica 🗄: Okay just message me when you need me and I'll be there okay.

Aria 👑: Okay. Thank you. Bye 👋🏻

Veronica 🗄: Bye.👋🏻

(Veronica 🗄and Aria 👑 have left the chat)