Ezria.

(Aria 👑 has added Ezra 🚴🏻 to this chat)

Aria 👑: Hey baby.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Hey sweetie. How are you?

Aria 👑: Good, and yourself?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Good. Hey I need to tell you something...

Aria 👑: Okay...

Ezra 🚴🏻: So I last night I was looking at houses and there was one that's not too far away from the primary school and its five minutes away from your mom's place. Did you want to have a look at it?

Aria 👑: Yeah, how many bathrooms, bedrooms and stories is it?

Ezra 🚴🏻: It's one story, has three bathrooms and four bedrooms.

Aria 👑: Sounds good. What if we don't like the house? Or it costs to much?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Then if you want we can buy the apartment 3D and apartment 4C and we can build our own house if that's what you want.

Aria 👑: Lets go with the latter idea. You can stay at with me while the apartment is getting built.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Okay I'll call the manager of the building and I'll pay tomorrow.

Aria 👑: I'll help you Ezra. I'll pay some too.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Don't worry about it princess. I'll pay this and you just focus on your school work and keeping the baby healthy.

Aria 👑: Okay tell me what they say and tell me how much it is.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Alright, love you.

Aria 👑: You too.

*Fifteen minutes later*

Ezra 🚴🏻: Babe?

Aria 👑: Yeah I'm still here.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Okay, he said that if I pay tomorrow for all three rooms then we can start renovation next week if we get the floor plans down.

Aria 👑: Okay that should be easy if you wanna come over tonight for dinner and we can discuss the ideas. My mom said that she's fine with it.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Alright. I'll be there in a bit. Love you.

Aria 👑: Love you more.

(Aria 👑 and Ezra 🚴🏻 left the chat)