Spoby

(Spencer 🌺 has added Toby 🚓 into the chat)

Spencer 🌺: Babeeeee

Toby 🚓: Spenceeeeee

Spencer 🌺: Hey

Toby 🚓: Hey.

Spencer 🌺: Are you on break?

Toby 🚓: Yeah for another five minutes.

Spencer 🌺: Okayy

Toby 🚓: What's up?

Spencer 🌺: Aria thinks her baby is a mistake.

Toby 🚓: What do you mean? Why does she think it's a mistake?

Spencer 🌺: I'll send you a pic of our conversation. She doesn't think it's a mistake she told me:

 She doesn't think it's a mistake she told me:

Toby 🚓: Wow, do you know if she told Ezra?

Spencer 🌺: Idk. But Toby do you think that you could keep Ezra out of jail?

Toby 🚓: Spence, that's going to be hard. But I can try.

Spencer 🌺: Okay good. Just don't say anything to anyone because he hasn't gone to jail so...

Toby 🚓: Yeah I get what you mean. Has Aria and/or Ezra talked to your mom about her being their lawyer?

Spencer 🌺: Yeah, my mom is going to be Ezra's lawyer. I also think that their meeting up sometime this week.

Toby 🚓: Good. Your moms won every case she's ever had. She can defiantly win this.

Spencer 🌺: Yeah, anyways enough about that. Are you excited to be an uncle?

Toby 🚓: Defiantly, are you excited to be a godmother and auntie?

Spencer 🌺: Excited? No. Over the moon and out of this galaxy overjoyed? Yes.

Toby 🚓: Okay lets bring Spencer back down to Earth please.

Spencer 🌺: Hahahahaha

Toby 🚓: I love you

Spencer 🌺: I love you too

Toby 🚓: I love you more

Spencer 🌺: Impossible.

Toby 🚓: It's not. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'.

Spencer 🌺: Okay Frankenstein, calm down.

Toby 🚓: 😂😂

Spencer 🌺: Hey, do you want to do dinner later?

Toby 🚓: I would love to Spence. You choose the place and I'll pick you up at four.

Spencer 🌺: Like actually pick me up?

Toby 🚓: Maybe....

Spencer 🌺: I love you dork.

Toby 🚓: I love you too, but unfortunately I have to get back to work. I love you Spence

Spencer 🌺: I love you too Tobes. I'll see you later. Bye.

Toby 🚓: Bye

(Spencer 🌺 and Toby 🚓 have left the chat)

A/N

Hey guys,
So I can't post for about 3 weeks. I might be able to post Ezria oneshots and PLL Group Chats if I remember. The reason why I can't post is because I'm in New Zealand. But I'll try and write some chapters and upload as frequently as I can.

Love you,

-Chloe xoxo