40

(Emily 💋 has added Hanna 👠, Spencer 🌺 , Aria 👑 into the group chat)

Emily 💋: I. Am. So. Bored.

Aria 👑: Bed rest is killing me.

Hanna 👠: These new shoes I brought yesterday are killing my feet!

Aria 👑: Be glad you can actually walk Han.

Hanna 👠: Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Emily 💋: Han, don't provoke her.

Aria 👑: Whatever Hanna. Just so you know, I'm in a lot of pain and I'm not allowed to do anything but sit in this stupid bed all day and I'm all alone, Ezra left the house for work and he put a bunch of snacks and made up sandwiches that I would like and I should be grateful but I hate him right now and I want this baby out of me! And I'm only 18! How the hell am I meant to do this?

Spencer 🌺: Ar, breath please. I get that being on bed rest sucks but just remember that you staying on bed rest for the remainder of the pregnancy is going to be worth it. Baby Fitz will be healthy, you will be healthy. 

Hanna 👠: Sorry Ar.

Aria 👑: Its fine Han.

Emily 💋: Wait, why are you angry at Fitz?

Aria 👑: Because he hasn't let me put one toe on the ground since I was assigned to bed rest for the last couple months. When I need to go bathroom he carries me in there and then when I'm finished he carries me back to the bed. Don't get me wrong, I love being in his arms, but its just too much.

Spencer 🌺: Hes protecting you Aria 

Emily 💋: And your baby.

Hanna 👠: Talk to Ezra and tell him that its getting annoying. Tell him you want to walk to the bathroom and back on your own. You aren't going to die.

Aria 👑: I know, I'll try talking to him about it when he gets home. I just don't want to hurt his feelings.

Spencer 🌺: It'll hurt him more if you keep it from him. Remember before when he would message or call every day and ask how you were and if you've eaten and you told us it was getting annoying and you didn't tell him and when I did he was a lot more hurt that you didn't tell him when you should've. 

Hanna 👠: Spence is right. It'll just hurt him more if you keep it from him.

Emily 💋: We love you Ar.

Aria 👑: I love you all too. 

Spencer 🌺: How about we all meet up at yours? We've never seen your new house and you're bored so its a win win.

Aria 👑: Sure, I'll see you in 10.

Hanna 👠: I'm bringing the mags!

Emily 💋: I've got the ice cream!

Spencer 🌺: Guess I'm on movie duty then

Aria 👑: Can someone get me a large hamburger with extra extra pickles and a chocolate shake with caramel sauce from McDonalds please?

Emily 💋: Are you even allowed that?

Aria 👑: Yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Hanna 👠: Yuck! Greasy, greasy, fatty foods aren't good.

Aria 👑: Han guess what?!

Hanna 👠: What?!

Aria 👑: SHUT UP!

Hanna 👠: Okay jeez. 

Spencer 🌺: Anyways, I'll get it for you. See you all in 15!

(Aria 👑, Spencer 🌺, Hanna 👠 and Emily 💋 left the group chat.)