Ezria

(Aria 👑 has added Ezra 🚴🏻 to this chat)

Aria 👑: Ezra?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Yeah princess?

Aria 👑: I think we should tell my parents about the baby.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Whatever you want. When?

Aria 👑: Tomorrow....

Ezra 🚴🏻: Are you sure?

Aria 👑: Did you not want to?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Are whenever you want to tell your parents, we will tell them. It's all up to you.

Aria 👑: Okay. I'm going to call Spencer's mom and see if she can be there with us tomorrow okay?

Ezra 🚴🏻:Okay. Hey Aria, no matter what happens tomorrow I love you and I never want you to forget that.

Aria 👑: I love you too Ezra. Don't ever forget that.

Ezra 🚴🏻: If you want to stay here tonight you can. The apartment isn't mine, it's our apartment. Don't forget that either.

Aria 👑: I wont. I love you.

Ezra 🚴🏻: I love you too.

Aria 👑: I just got off the phone with Spencer's mom. She'll be there tomorrow. I'm scared. What if they call the police?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Aria, they won't because they love you.

Aria 👑: My dad was going to call the police when they found about us. We're lucky that my mom convinced him not too.

Ezra 🚴🏻: Hey, we will have Spencer's mom with us. Come over and spend the night. I need some cuddles.

Aria 👑: Okay. I'm going to pack extra clothes just in case I get kicked out tomorrow

Ezra 🚴🏻: Okay princess. But I don't think they'll kick you out. I'll see you in five?

Aria 👑: Yeah. Can you order Chinese takeout please?

Ezra 🚴🏻: Yep, your usual

Aria 👑: Yes please. Thank you Ezra.

Ezra 🚴🏻: No problem sweetheart.

Aria 👑: I love you.💞 I'll see you soon.

Ezra 🚴🏻: I love you too princess.💞 Bye.

Aria 👑: Bye.

(Aria 👑 and Ezra 🚴🏻 left this chat)