105 Is The Number...

*2 Weeks Later*

Aria's POV

I woke up on the Sunday that I can't spend with Ezra and look around the room, settling on staring up at the plain white roof of my room. After a couple minutes I climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me as I go through with my morning routine which consists of:
- Morning Sickness
- Brushing my teeth and washing my face
- Shower/getting dressed and makeup.

Once my outfit is in place and my makeup is done and I walk out of the room and into the kitchen where Spencer and my mom are talking over breakfast in hushed whispers. As soon as my mom spots me she quickly shushes Spencer and smiles at me.

"Aria honey. How did you sleep?" She asks me and I yawn looking at them suspiciously.

"Good. What are you guys talking about?" I ask them and sit at the table next to Spencer, stealing some of her toast.

"Nothing." Spencer says and I look at her before taking another bite out of the piece of toast Spence gave me.

"Okay." I say. "So what are we doing today?" I ask her and she smiles at me taking her dirty plate and her cup of coffee, oh how I miss coffee, to the sink.

"We are going shopping." She exclaims turning around to face me and wiggling her eyebrows. I giggle at her and stand up.

"Okay, but I want pickles." I tell her sternly.

"If you don't get her any she will cry." My mom warns.

"Okay pickles are the first thing that were going to buy," Spencer starts hooking her arm with mine, "lets go!" She says and we are out the door and on our way to the shops.

"Spence?" I ask her while we were in the car.

"Mmmhmm." She replies.

"Do you think Ezra is embarrassed? To have gotten an eighteen year old pregnant?" I ask hesitantly and she looks over to me wide eyed.

"No Aria! Never! Wh-Why would you think that?"

"Because he has a job interview today and I wanted to be there but he wouldn't let me be there with him! Am I that annoying, that I can't even be at his job interview with him?" I ask Spence tears filling my eyes.

"No Aria, honey listen. Ezra, he loves you. There's no doubt in that, okay?" Spencer smiles, "but Ezra is a big boy and there are some things that he needs to do alone okay. Like what happens if you were there with him and you wanted pickles but you had none? Ezra can't go out and buy you any and he wouldn't let you out by yourself. Thats one of the reasons why he wants to do this alone." Spencer tells me and I nod.

"Okay, but now I want pickles." I whine.

"See." Spencer chuckles and turns into the mall.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Spencer, I want Ezra!" I whine to her tears brimming my eyes. "Hahaha that rhymed! Spencer, Ezra!" I fall into a fit of laughter as where walking around the mall earning a few concerned glances our way. I immediately stop laughing and stop walking at the same time to cause Spencer to look at me in concern.

"Aria, whats wrong?" Spencer panics.

"It didn't rhyme!" I burst out crying and Spencer hugs me laughing and I punch her on the shoulder.

"Ow Aria! That hurt!" Spencer scolds me.

"I don't care! You laughed at me. I can't rhyme anymore. What if I can't talk anymore! Spencer something is happening to me! I can't talk." I say sticking my tongue out and biting on it.