(1) sex, not love

[this is the 3rd story of a series. You can read it as a stand-alone if you wish to. However, if you're interested in the whole series, the books are numbered on my account! Thank you for taking the time to read!]

"Your needs will be met. Under the low and with the best girl we've got here," the red head spoke. Sarah, her name was Sarah and she ran the brothel Jin stumbled into without notice.

Breathing hard and butterfly gutted, Seok Jin glanced up to meet the woman's eyes. He blushed. "N-No, I'm not here for—"

"Save the innocent act," the woman commented along with a roll of her eyes. "You're an idol, you've got an image. Don't worry. You're secret is safe with me."

Jin's throat tore from how hard he gulped down. His knee shook. He wasn't ready to meet the woman assigned for his taking in this hour. He was new at this. He felt wrong to even consider this.

"The woman you get will be double the price and will be worth it, as all you ask of her will be done." Sarah sat on the chair across from Jin. "She will be your healer for all stresses pent up so your sexy lil' idol body can relax for a change."

Jin's face scrunched at the woman looking him up and down like a piece of meat to auction off. He twitched in discomfort.

"What's her name?"

"Ask her when you meet her."

"When is that?" Jin's voice was high.

Sarah grinned. Her teeth white. She stood and trailed towards the bedroom door. "Now," she popped as she left.

Jin's eyes widened.

"You've got an hour with her today. Whatever you choose to do will have a price."

"But I-"

Sarah whipped her hair as she dramatically purred lastly. "And remember, you're paying for sex...not love."

💋

MATURE THEMES
IRONICALLY ENOUGH, THERE WILL BE ONLY 2
CHAPTERS THAT INCLUDE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT SO NO NEED TO WORRY. THE BOOK IS SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE OVER 13 YEARS OLD UNLESS I WARN OTHERWISE.

There will be DARK THEMES regarding the culture and lifestyle behind prostitution. Read by choice.

NOTE: IF IN ANY WAY THIS OFFENDS YOU OR GETS YOUR PANTIES KNOTTED IN A TWIST, I DON'T APOLOGIZE. MOSTLY BECAUSE I ENJOY KNOTS...AND PANTIES...SO YEAH, FUCK YOU. BUT ALSO, LOVE YOU.

Oh, and it's a Seok Jin book. Give it some love. Don't opt out just because he isn't some other member.