(13) kiss her at the door pt; 1

Your Perspective

💋

Clammier than ever, my hands grow glossy the whole ride. From the sweat that matches his, Jin doesn't leave my grip until the car comes to a stop; roads smaller and dirtied with rocks now. If not with the sweet idol, this would be perfect for one to murder another, and run away before being caught.

I laugh. Staring into the darkness and feeling a looming curiousity creep up my spine, I ask, "You aren't planning on killing me out here right?" It is only half a joke. I've had friends who have gone from this world in similar situations before.

"Trust me." Is all he says while coming out of his car, rushing to open my door, and helping me out by holding my hand again. Jin's a gentleman.

Feeling a gust of cold wind hit my bare shoulders in this dress, I stare at his eyes when he leans towards me to slam the door shut. I jump then, and I continue to jump a second time when the car's beep roars in the chilled air. Jin laughs by my ear and I feel his warm breath along the left side of my face. "It's just the car locking itself, no need to worry."

"Why did you bring me to a deserted part of a street?" I ask, wanting an answer.

"There's a carnival on the other side." He mumbles gently, lips dipping to my ear more. The chill of his warmth contrasting with the cold around us, is what gets me shaking again.

"Carnival?"

"Not a popular one," Jin cooes. It's as if he knows the effect he plays on me with the way he talks so close. I'm glad it is dark, so he won't see me flustered as much. "More chances for me and you to just be alone...this way you don't have to be scared to see everything either."

"...and I can remain hidden from being seen with you," I whisper the last bit with a ring by the end. It is almost a question. Almost.

Jin does nothing but smile at that. Pushing his body away from me when his hand leans onto the car door, the suave persona he plays suddenly makes me question whether this is the same Jin I knew a day ago.

"Come." His hands outstretch while his feet move on grassy land.

My fingers dance in cold air for a second. Shifting my heels on the uneven pavement, I trip a little before having the ends of my heels dig into the grass. He grabs my hand, while the other arm wraps around my waist. Chuckling in an embarrassed breath, I squeal when Jin's strong grip picks me up from the ground temporarily.

Now I join him on the grass. Yet, he doesn't leave my body, hands roaming and massaging my hip.

"Let's go have some fun for a change," his voice is tired when he speaks.

Jin Perspective

We did have fun.

I was tired when I first decided to join her today. But talking to her was what made me awake this night. We went through the woods, got lost, and she kept snapping her heels into the mud that swallowed her whole. It's like the earth was jealous of her beauty, character, and smile...to the points where the grass wanted to take her away from me.

I laughed a lot when she slipped. I laughed a lot at her sexy persona falling, her awkward and cute sides naturally fluctuating before me. I laughed a lot when she would scold and whine for me to help her heels that got stuck by the jealous earth.

I also laughed when leaves accidentally slapped her face as she walked too fast, and blind into trees that hung low.