(25) in his car

Warning: Mature themes, sexually explicit content (no critical information that can't be skipped if a reader is uncomfortable, don't worry)
-

Your Perspective

💋

I cup his cheeks while my quivering lips are being pulled by his teeth. When he pulls, teasing and taunting me, I moan while stifling a smile.

Jin kisses me deeply, the air leaving his mouth in harsh grunts when the bottoms of my hips spin on him naked. I continue to kiss him, he continues to bite me – that only increases my jumping on his erection that hits the redness between my bottom lips swelling.

My slit shakes when I bounce.
My underwear is no where to be found,
his pants are by his socks and shoes, tangled at his ankles.
My skirt and shirt stay on,
He finds me sexy in my uniform, in his fogged-up car, in the middle of an empty parking lot, right after my first shift of work.

I remember giggling when he had first kissed me, my belt loosening as he hovered.
I remember breathlessly hugging my knees together, fighting his perverted fingers that went under my skirt.
I remember smiling against his lips, hearing him dirty-talk me, speaking to my wetness, speaking to my moans.
I remember making out with him,
I remember not keeping up with him,
I remember slamming my head to the passenger seat's head, slapping my hands to his that didn't leave my glory alone; he played he played, he played fast.
I giggled loudly, then moaned.
After, I don't remember the hunger that takes me as I stupidly got on top of him.

Now to this, riding him while breathlessly saying, "yes, yes, yes," under my breath.

"Daddy."

Jin stops himself from grunting in pleasure. Cocking his head away from cushioning at my chest, he looks up at me with slight disgust.

I giggle, "Daddy," I moan again, biting my lip as my hips move to slap harder on him.

"How many times do I have to-"

I cut him off with my lips.
Now I dominate him with a bite.

"I mean," a smile cascades on my lips as I whisper, "Just Jin~"

The idol rolls his eyes, chuckling when I prop out my tongue and playfully manipulate ways to suck onto his. Messily, neither of us stop to take a breath, making the fog from the heated car flourish.

I whimper when he holds my back, hugging me to him while letting his other hand move to hold my ass in a tight squeeze. I arch my head back, leaning to the car's wheel and having it honk loudly. We both jolt, giggling before aiming to attack each other's lips again.

"I love you," he grunts.

"I love you," I moan.

Jin chuckles, the hair at my shoulder falling back from my face. He mimics me, his voice cutely low, "Boys like you don't fall for girls like me~ Wah, wah." He laughs when I shove his chest, trying not to smile when my cheeks blush. He always brings that conversation up.

"I guess it isn't true." I admit.

He smirks, kissing my mouth again.

I bounce,
I wave,
I spin my hips.

My mouth is open as I do it faster,

faster,
faster,
harder,
deeper.

I can't focus on moaning anymore, watching Jin's face as he's the one doing so now. His smirk falls, his lips part, and he's cursing, staring down at me work on him. He rarely curses, but when it comes to sex, when it comes to me, he's a machine that doesn't stop groaning, "Fuck, f..."

He's about to hit it.
I feel it from the way his body squirms,
his face turns ugly, weak, and vulnerable,
I watch him.
I don't stop, finally letting a moan leave my strong mouth that holds back.

He whines, hiding his sweating forehead into the curve of my collarbone.

He's close.

My hips stop when there's a knock on the window.
No longer aroused from the state I put Jin in,
No longer moaning.

"Jin, Jin Jin!" I crawl off him, frightened instantly as I pounce away like a scared cat.

Getting to my seat with a harsh fall, I fix my hair when looking at Jin who is still grunting. My eyes widen at him about to blow. Like a volcano, the man sprinkles out and I'm disgusted, wanting to snort and laugh loudly as it aims for the car's wheel. Screeching, I move my hair away from intrusion, leaning forward and taking him into my mouth before he could spill further.

Jin jolts.

My eyes squint when I taste him shoot right into the back of my mouth. I almost choke on him when I jump from another knock on the car window.

Jin's eyes widen. He looks to my head in his lap, then, he looks to the window that makes sounds beside him.

"One second," he laughs nervously, hearing the one outside the door getting impatient.

I messily clean him up with my tongue, close my mouth and cover my lips with both my hands as I sit up and swallow. Pursing my lips and staring at him trying to pull his pants back up, the awkward Jin continues to struggle to, so I help him.

"Hurry, you idiot." I whine, fearing it was a worker from the coffee shop.

"We shouldn't have done this here."

"No duh," I mumble, groaning when I can't get his jeans up successfully.

"This is private premises. The coffee shop is closed, and you should leave too, otherwise I'll be forced to call the police." The voice is muffled and confused outside while he speaks.

My eyes widen at the noise. It's my co-worker! "That's my cute co-worker, he was helping me today." I'm so embarrassed. Leaving Jin to struggle on his own, I climb in the backseat.

The car wiggles as I plop,
falling loudly with a crash.

"Cute co-worker?" Jin asks, voice high from the breathlessness he feels.

"Nothing to be jealous over." I mumble, groaning as I sit onto the backseats and huddle into myself from the pains. "Just get him to leave."

"What exactly does 'cute' mean?"

"Jinnie!" I whine, making sure my voice is quiet, so the man outside won't hear.

Jin mumbles to himself. I can't hear what he's saying. But when I hear a zip go up and the car start, the window rolls and I duck so none can see me. My predictions turn to be right as the worker peeks in to see Jin smile with boyish charm; my boyfriend fixes the situation.

"What took you so long sir?"

"I was..." Jin swallows, "I was watching K-dramas on my phone."

I narrow my eyes at that lie.
Making sure I don't say anything to ruin our cover, I wait for Jin to handle himself.

But the man just makes it more awkward. Simple, fixed, and so so embarrassing, Jin nervously laughs and becomes defensive, saying, "I wasn't in here having sex or anything," I can hear him gulp, "...ignore the foggy windows..." Jin gulps again, "and the smell."

I can hear the co-worker. He's silent for a long moment before he says, "Right..." I can hear a smirk in his voice. "That explains the women's underwear on the gear?"

My head lifelessly hit the back of Jin's seat. I breathe, shaking my head at both our stupidity.

Jin, a wonderful boyfriend he is, laughs, picks up my underwear and squeaks, "T-This? This is mine!"

I try not to smile at him trying to save me. Oh, how I love this awkward, adorable man.

NOTE: as you can tell, I'm spree updating you guys out of no where because this book is ending. :)