(22) attacking Duke

NOTE:
1. MATURE THEMES THROUGHOUT
2. LONG CHAPTER (HAHA, SORRY)
3. The Italicized large sections are 'NO P.O.V'S'; THIRD PERSON. (These include sexually explicit concepts)

-

"Any word on her?" Duke whispers into his phone. His bomber is on, dark and murky green, his jeans barely buttoned. He nods over to one girl who wipes her mouth, gets off her knees, and moves to leave the porch where she satisfied himwhile he made calls.

"No. Sarah is still missing, I've got nothing but information on your girls planning to search behind your back and find her." Duke smiles a little at the voice in his phone.

He struggles to put on his zipper.

"I see..." he hums.

"I can't tell if you're mad about that or not."

"Any word on when their planning to head out? I'd love to know when their thinking of escaping without me knowing."

"No, I don't know of that sir; I'm—"

"Tomorrow, when you leave," a woman's voice is soft, joining the colds of outside, as she makes her presence known.

Her legs poke from the slits of the long dress she wears. Her shoulders are bare and her arms have goosebumps when she allows the horrendous winter air to consume her.

The phone call is cut, ended.

Duke, a cigarette unlit at his mouth, takes it away from his lips for a second, blinking in boredom when seeing who now stands beside him. His eyes can't help but move over her body—he's mesmerized over just how beauty hits her youthful shapes.

"What're you doing here?"

"You made Lily get on her knees for you in such weather?" The motherly scolding comes out of her; it's in her nature. Her elegant and sweet nature.

"Needed a suck." He shrugs, awkwardly staring to the ground and away from the breathtaking woman.

"Okay," she says soft, staring at the side of his face for long periods of times. She wishes to say something, and Duke notices the struggle when he lazily looks over and asks, "Did you need something?"

Tea nods. "I have an offer for you."

Duke's brows furrow, his attention caught immediately.

-

Your Perspective

💋

"We're matching!" Tea giggles, trying to make me laugh. I force it, barely able to move my face as I stare at my own reflection in the mirror.

Her hands are gentle on me as she holds thin straps to tie around my neck. These spaghetti-type straps hold the entire dress together; beautiful it is, I slip my bare leg through the slit that creeps far up my legs.

It is a salmon pink. Mending with my skin well, my complexion shining from how nicely it cups my thighs, my waist, my breasts, and my shoulders where the thin noodles lie.

"You look stunning." She plays with my hair that is out, freeing and beautiful. But all I can pay attention to is my eyes; it's hard to admit but I really do look beautiful...