First The rejection(1)

UNEDITED

Started: 2016 JULY

PUBLISHED: 2016 AUGUST

*UNEDITED*

-KENNDY_KELLY_

______________________________

©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©

IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION INBOX ME! ILL RESPOND!I PROMISE❤!

CAROLINE GRAY <POV>

I'm Caroline Gray.

An only child, fostered by my fiancé's parents. His parents were the alpha and luna of the pack until his father gave the alpha position to him. Oh and did I mention my parents are dead?

I'm not a normal wolf, I'm the great grand daughter of the moodgoddess. She who watches from above.

I use my powers in secret to avoid getting enemies or hunt down.

I haven't found my mate but I am in love with a man that hasn't found his mate. We are in loveeee.

You know how I said I have to keep it on the down low?

I try to keep a semi normal life by working as a midwife. Lots of fun, right? Birth is an amazing thing and I hope to give it one day.

On a good day of work, I occasionally grab drinks with my girls. Thats how I celebrate a good day. I don't mean to sound like an alcoholic but its whatever. Who really gives a flying f*ck?

"Hey babe, is it okay if I go out tonight with the girls?" I called Thomas on my phone.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be out late with some pack business anyways. I'll be in my office." He always sounds stressed when he's doing pack paperwork. I could never do what he does. If I was alpha I'd quit as soon as I saw the first paper.

"Alrighty, see you at the house. I've got to change into something other than my work clothes. I love you" I smiled before hanging up.

"Love you too. Carol bear see you when you get here babes."

"You know I hate it when you call me that Tommy." with that I hung up. He doesn't like that name so naming one of our kids that is out the window.

I dialing Tiffany, Claire, and Brittany on a conjoined call. Claire's dad was the delta so we were kinda close but not close enough for her to replace Thomas. Thomas is my best friend, soon to be husband, protector, and more. He'd die and kill for me, literally. They were just my drinking buddies.

"Hey, Y'all we're going out tonight."

"Claire can't shes in for the night, she found her mate" a man answers her phone and hangs up which is strange.

"well okay then, well meet at your house in 2 hours Brittany. I first have to find a babysitter for my pups" Tiffany continues on ignoring the strange voice that answered our friends phone. Claire was bisexual but usually she shoots her shot with girls not boys. We all thought her mate would be a girl.

"Kay byeee ." I told them before hanging up.
•••

Once my car was parked in our garage. I walked in the house, upstairs into Thomas's office.

"Hey babe" I walked up to his desk giving him a peck on the lips.

"Hey, baby" he gave me a small smile before turning back to his pack work.

I walked to the door in his office that led to our bedroom and then walked into our walk-in closet. Turning to the right, there was all my clothes hanging up and his clothes hanging up behind me on the left. I looked through all my dresses finally deciding on a Taupe Natural Temptation Mini Dress. I tossed around all my heels before picking out my black Side Strap Suede Heels. I gathered the rest of my garments before going into bathroom.