<15>

"Shhhh they will hear you!"

"Too late baby cakes, the whole world could hear to screaming my name!" he laughs.

"Oh my gosh! Was I really that loud?" oh gosh I'm gonna have to deal with this tomorrow if anyone heard.

"Don't worry princess' let's get some sleep" He pulled my naked body under the covers close to him so I could feel the heat rising off of him and his penis on my butt but it was deflated.

I tried clearing my head before I closed my eyes but one thing stayed stuck.

What type of wolf is Liam?

_________________

Thomas Pov

Ever since Carly found me, I've been living the best life I've ever lived! No offense to Caroline but a compliment: Your sister has just about the same shape as her and the way she walks what her butt stuck out not on purpose but because of her big butt just makes my bones shiver.

The way she gets frustrated when something doesn't look right is all a turn on for me and so far out of the weeks we haven't seen anyone from Caroline's pack, we've done the deeds more than 28 times and each lasting at least till round 3.

Carly is my dream girl, that I've been given by the moon goddess that you might think I might not deserve due to past events. I'm not proud of what I've done in the past, nor do I think I deserve a 2nd try. I'm especially sorry to Julia. I rapped a poor incessant girl without her consent and got her pregnant. I deserve to die. To be Alone.

Now that I have Carly nothing can take me away from her because I love her. I've fallen for her harder than anyone I've ever fallen for. I'd kill myself if she ever left me. Even though Julia my former Ex-mate, she may be having my baby but the bond that I felt with her when we were together was cut between us and there aren't a trace of feelings for her in my emotions.

I love her and she'll never leave me without killing me.

"Thomas, I have something to tell you." She came up to me worried, biting her bottom lip as if trying to keep what she wanted to tell me to herself.

"Yeah, baby" I gentle grab her by her arms and pull her towards me. She sits down in my lap and gave me a long quiet hug. What's wrong with her?

CAROLINE'S POV

A new house always comes with new rules and new things to do, but the Station brothers just made that a lie.

When I woke up, I woke up to being in a foreign bed without Liam beside me. I am I kidnapped? I quick get out of bed to find myself in some PJ-ma T-shirt and shorts that stopped 3inches under my butt with snowmen on them. Someone put clothes on me. I run to a window to look out of it, to see I'm high up like 3 or 4 story's. I walk over to the door try it and found out it was unlocked. Before I left the room I searched around for a weapon finding a thick metal pole in the closet. I crack the door open to peek with one eye. Once i see there's no one wait in the hall or something i emerge from the room I walk down a long hall of doors that lead me to a set of steps. I look down the steps to see I'm on the highest level. I had 3 loops of stairs I had to go down in order to reach the bottom.

Once I was at the bottom of the steps I creped into a room that looked to be a living room. I heard sound coming from a tv. And see a man with his back towards me watching it on the big TV that looked the size of a bed.

I raised the metal pole above his head and swung it down oh his head.
"Oowwww, what the fuck" the thick metal pole bent in half on his head.

Fuck my life

I ran towards a door and opened it. It led to outside! Bare foot, I ran out the front door down the street. When I go to look back I'm swept off my feet.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh PUT ME DOWN!" I scream and kick hollering because the stranger was holding me bridal style.

"Baby, I told you not to run from me. That shit just turns me on, baby girl" once I realized who it was. I jumped up holding on to his neck straggling his waist causing him to tumble a bit.

"Jillian you fucken scared me" I start kissing all over his face and neck. Showering him with my kisses and ending it with a long tight hug.

"Carolina-cant-breath" I let go immediately and he takes a big breath due to the lack of hair he had from the bone crushing hug.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? First you sneak up on me and hit me with a fucken hard metal pole on my head that gave me a headache. Then you run from me giving me a Bonner the way your ass was moving and bouncing ggodddddd. And now your giving me a lot of kisses? What the fuck is going on?"

"Oh I'm sorry I thought some one kidnapped me. I did wake up in a different bed. I'm sorry babe" I look him in the eyes to show how sincere I am. His sweet rich chocolate eyes had a special glow to them. I looked so deep in his eyes as if I could see every thing bad that happen in his past.

I had finally given into my mates and I want to make it all official with them.

I kissed his plumb pink lips. Pulling closer so the only thing between us was our clothes. He kissed back nibbling on my bottom lip.

My lips left his traveling down his neck. Trailing a line of hicks down his neck. He moaned in pleasure.

Once I found his spot on his neck he moaned and grunted wildly once I started sucking on it. I sunk my teeth into his neck marking him he's officially mine's.

I had already dome everything with Julian. I had also marked liam but he didn't mark me. Then there's William... We hadn't done anything together so I guess they are gonna make me spend time with him next, so I will not waste any time.

I need to make sure I'm good on my birth control pills because I don't plan on getting pregnant any time soon.

Williams POV.
Out patrolling the boarders with my buds and there's no rouges as usual.

" sooooo William how's it going, I haven't spoke to you in a long time bro." My beta Freddy, was one of my best friends and we always use to hang together. His wife Brittany is like my other little sister that I watch out for but they also had a 1 year old son named Brenton frank Roberts. He looked just like his father, but was a mommy's boy at the same time. Can't wait for Caroline to have my baby and I want mine to be the first one she Bear's.

"Yeah, how is it going fucka. Heard we got a Luna that you share with your brothers" Freddy's little brother, jarred said to me and Freddy's smacked the shit out of the back of his neck. Usually I'd be serious and tell him he can't talk to his alpha like that but right now we are bonding, lol yeah this is how we bond.

"Owww" jarred screamed holding his neck

"Watch yo mouth bitch" Freddy said with authority to him.

"Fuck you" jarred said walking away but not fast enough because Freddy smacked the shit out of his neck. All I could do was laugh they are so funny.

That's when we heard a sound.

We saw it.

We smelt it.

---------
Vote
Like
Comment !

Can I get some votes on this chapter?

Love u lots silent readers, but please comment when you get a chance!

Omg thank guys for 989 views!
You guys are awesome and I'll be recognizing you guys soon! So if you wanna be one of those people vote on this chapter!

-kkm