29-

Colton Hayes is now William station instead of Ken Baumann.

First at the mall we went straight in to journee's kids store to the sneaker section and bought a bunch diffrent colored high top, low top, and slip on' s. We then went over to the ugg shoe section and bought some boots of all variety.

After we finished in journeés kids we went over to the normal store and bought me some high tops and boots.

Julia chose the next store which was a paternity store.

Charles came 20 minutes later and basically stole Julia from me. They went on and did their own thing. I bet they had some valuable family time.

Mean while I was left with Brian.

I continued shopping until my feet started hurting. I was suppose to meet back up with Julia, charlie, and Charles at the food court.

So we headed that way.

"May I hold her?" Brian asked as if he was a child about to hold their new born baby sibling for the first time. So innocent yet, I knew he couldn't have been innocent...

The man that my daughter was Destine to be with wasn't gonna have his virginity. They wouldn't experience their first time together.

All those years he's been alive. He's had to have had lost his virginity to some random whore.
...
We were at the food court and I told Brian what I wanted from Chinese express (this is really restaurant in the mall where I'm from). He took Julie with him.

as he walked away Charles was walking up to me. Where's Julia?

"Charles! Oh how I missed my new found step brother who is never around!" I walk over and give him a hug. He hugged back.

I pulled away and slapped the shit out of him.

'I love the satisfaction I get when you slap someone. Their reaction just cracks me up. '

"Why is it always me that always has to slap someone to get them to do right? Got dammit Charles do you know what your girlfriend had been threw?"

We stared at each other for a second then I continued through the link. I can't say this stuff out loud due to humans being around. That's why I called her his girlfriend instead of mate. I was screaming at him so everyone was looking at him with that 'damn, what did you do' look

'She's been raped by her exmate, he got her pregnant. She was abused by him physically and verbally. The moongoddess gave her a second chance! YOU! She probably feels so shamed because she has his child and not yours. Oh and she told me you guys did it. You need to start showing her love or she just might leave you. I know that would break you but not as much as it would break her. So for the sake of your family speak to her YOU DUMB HEAD ASS' I closed the link after I finished saying what I needed.

"I'm sorry" he told me aloud.

"Your telling the wrong person, sorry. Brother"

He walked off to find her.

She was sitting down at a table eating with Julia, Charlie, and Brian. Brian and were laughing. She looked so happy. I want her to always be happy.

'She probably will never be because of your brother' London knew the truth, I knew she was right.

'I wish Brian was her mate.'

'But that's your daughter's mate...'