♡17♡

This is gonna be canceled for right now. I've lost the inspiration in this book but ill add another chapter if i ever feel it come back. My reads also have been apart of my decision they have decressed terribly therefore I have created a book that is not very interesting. Thanks for those who beilived in me from the beginning but ive lost it.... This is the last chapter for now. This book is now on hold.....

Unless i get a few people to tell me that they like this book or want me to keep writing it.

Caroline p.o.v.

I woke up in a bed. The sheets soft and silky of the color grey. I was dressed in another mans big t-shirt that fell to my knees like a dress. Im confused and nauseas, i domt remeber much. The last thing I remeber is that mysterious stranger saying something in another language before knocking me out. I try the windows to see if they were locked and they were. So then I tried the door. To my surprise it was unlocked, it led me to a long hall way. I wondered the halls not running into anyone. I went down huge steps to get down stairs. The more i went down stairs, the more i could smell food and it was making me nauseas. I came into an area where everybody was... children, women, and men. The kitchen was combine with the living room, just as the dinning room. This place was rediculously humongous. I could understand why they made it so big because there was alot of people in here. I made my way to the kitchen, gaining a bunch of stares and dagers my way. I sat on a stool at the bar next to a stranger. Everyone sitting at the bar looked at me and all i could do is give them a genuine smile.

"Can I help you hun? Or what would you like to eat sweetie?" The cook smiled at me. She was a black lady that looked to be in her 30's. Her skin glowing looked baby soft. I didnt see a single crack or wrinkle in her skin. Her soft face features were perfect. Her light brown hazel eyes complemented her light brown skin.

"Can i have some waffles please" i rub my hands together and bite my lip nervous and unsure of whats gonna come next.

"Two will do? Right sweets?" She asked. Something about her just made me feel more comfortable with my surroundings.

"Yes ma' am" give her a true smile.

Couple of seconds later she places a plate of two yummy waffles with strawberrys and whipcream. Overall it looked so delicious. She went to fridge and asked me milk, water, or orange juice. I told her orange juice and pulled out a glass cup of orange juice. She poured it in a cup and pulp came out with it "Its freshly picked and swished orange juice from our garden in the back. I hope you dont mind the pulp." She explains to me while finishing my drink by cutting an orange and placing a piece on the side. She gave it to me along with some syrup to put on my hot waffles.

She fixed another plate and drink for her self and sat next to me. "So where are you from? " she ask.

"Im from the shadow wolfes pack, i was kidnapped from my house and knocked out."

"Do you know if you were kidnapped by your mate?"

"I was not kidnapped by my mate I was kidnapped from my mates."

"Mates? As in pluar?"

"Yes, I have 3 mates their fraternal triplets."

"Dammmnn. Dont mind me but fuckk your sex life must be good." She made me laugh.

"Ha ha I just started to do it with my mates because before them I was engaged to my bestfriend."

"Woww, what happend?"

" i regected one of my mates which so i could be with him but then he accepted his which was my mate's sister but they arent even together anymore because he abused her-- its just allot.... ill save the rest of that for another time." Just then a man came into the house. He looked around until his eyes got to mine. He locked his eyes on mine. I turn my head imeadiately and look at the lady i had been talking to.

"Who is is that?" I whisper to her.

"Alpha Eli" she bows her head while saying his name.

"What pack is this? And what is your name?--"

"This is the blood wolf pack and that ladys name is Amelia milsaps... my beta's wife and the kitchen cook. Why don't you go check on your husband, Amelia?"

"Yes, sir. Yes, alpha Eli" she hopped off the stool and bowed her head to him. Then walked off into the crowd.

"Soooo. Why dont we go up stairs in my office to have a talk". He raised his eyebrow licking his lips. Did he mean he really wanted to talk to me or was he trying to do something that i would never want to do with someone other than my mates?
Am fine where I am." I respond turning torwards the bar, facing away from him.
He growled "you do not disobey me. I am alpha if you dont listen the first time there are consequences." He says.

I sat sitting there with my back towards him untill he decided to pick me up. Im pretty sure my ass was out from the air hitting my butt. I could hear him growling at everyone that stared. He took me up the stairs, down a couple of halls, in to a room.

He threw me on the bed tearing off his shirt. He walking up to me kissing me roughly, he forces his lips on mine. He pinned my arms down with his hands and my legs with his.I could do any thing but cry.

"Keep crying and ill do something really really bad to you...." I shook my head and whimpered.

"Now... scream daddy for me baby"