*21* hurt

I followed it up to the nicest house on this packs land. It must me the alpha's. The door was locked but that was no problem.

I broke the door handle and the door opened. The house reeked of her smell. The house also had other people smells mixed in with her. I go up grey stairs and stop out side of a door.

I heard moaning...

--
I break open the door to see her naked on her hands & knees with tears down her face. He was behind her stopping in mid-stroke. I shift into my wolf and all I see is red.

I jump and tackle him off of her. He shifts under me but That that doesn't matter because I slashed his throat before he had a chance to bite at me. That was wayyyy to easy... such a weak leader. *Eye role*

Caroline laid on in the bed crying. She had bruies on her face. She cradled her stomach as if protecting it. I walked towards her and she growled at me. I didn't know what to do so I stop walking towards her. I throw her my shirt still confused by her actions. We stare at each other for awhile before I start to walk towards her again.

She growls at me but I ignore her, walking over to the bed. I grab her waist pulling her in for a hug. Not embarrassed at all I cry on her shoulder. I missed her sooo much the feeling of having her in my arms brought out my emotional spot.

I look at her beat up face. She had 2 cuts on her face that wouldn't take to much longer to heal. I hadn't seen my baby in like a month. I picked her up taking her from the house. I walked up to my brothers. They both have her a dirty look but not for long. I growled at them, and walked away walking back towards the pack grounds. I link my lack members to head back to the pack because we got Caroline. Setting Caroline on her feet I shift into my wolf. She gets on top of my back and I run.
...

When we get home the first thing she does is run up stairs to take a shower. Meanwhile my brothers walked into the house.

I slapped the fuck out of the both of them.

"What the hell Jillian?" William says at the same time say when Liam says "What you did that for?".

"You gave her fucking dirty looks! None of us know what she's been through!"

"Like hell we dont, from our brusies we can all tell she's been fucking  around al-"Liam starts going off on me. But I interrupt him.

"He was fu-- you know what how about y'all just say away from her since she's been 'fucking around'". I walk away from them going up to her room to check on her. The shower was running, I bet the water was cold by now. Just about when I was going to walk out the door; I hear crying. Is Caroline okay?

I walk by threw door putting my ear on it.  She cried hard, sobbing. Sobbing louder than I have ever heard.

I knocked on the door.

She didn't respond but cried harder and louder.

"I'm coming in!" I yelled to her threw the door. As I was opening the door, I was kind of nervous of what's see.

I opened the door to see the shower running. She was sitting on the middle of the floor, her knees to her chest rocking her self. I stared at her and not once did she look at me. She kept her eyes glued to the floor. She was in just a towel but everything was covered thankfully unless some one would have gotten excited.

                     *Points fingers*

When I take a step towards her, she snaps her head in my direction and stares in my eyes.

Her eyes watered tremendously.

She's hurting, pained so deeply.

I took two more feet towards her before she screamed and scooted away from me.

I think she thinks I'm the monster that was raping her.

My heart just broke to a million pieces.

Getting down to her level O look her in the eyes.

"I'm not that monster, carollina"

She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out. She then closes her mouth and doesn't say anything but just looks at me.

" go ahead, say it"

" I could hear you guys talking down there. They hate me don't they? They think I'm a slut. The thing that I wanted to have sex with that man?!!!" She looked down back at the floor. " it's all my fault. I am a whore and a slut. I just want to kill myself. Somebody shoot me! stab me with a silver knife! Kill me with a silver bullet!!" She screamed starring at the floor.

I walk towards her, crouching down. " no one is killing you with out fighting me. I will sacrifice myself for you. I love you. Now come and get dressed. Theres alot old people that miss you."

I walk out the room while she gets dressed. I talk to her threw the door.

"But your brothers ha--"

"Don't worry about them Jackasses"

"They don't know what your going throuugh and what you have been through"

"But you don't either" she stated.

"But I have a feeling I already know what it is. Carolina, I walked in on someone rapping my mate. I'm scared for life. I now look at any male that you come in contact with different... including my dumb brothers. It's going to be awhile before I feel comfortable with any male touching you, including my brothers. And in time I trust that you will tell me what happen to you, even if it make me really mad." I say In one breath. She opens the door and looks up at me. Tears in her eyes again. Why was she crying? Am I being too deep with my feelings?
"I'll do anything for you, I love you. Tell me anything because, I love yo--".

"I'm pregnant."
--------------------------------
Y'all wanna make a deal?

If you don't do do this but if you do then let's get it!!!

Okay so if I get 12 votes on this chapter or.... 30 comments I'll update in 2 weeks. If I don't get it then I won't lost the next chapter till the end of next month! You have this whole month to get to the goal!

Ready?

Set?

Go!