*22*

"Okay...... waittt what!" It registered in my mind a few seconds later.

" I knew you wouldn't love me after I told you this."

"No I still love you Carolina and nothing can stop me from loving yo--"

"What if I tell you it's most likely his and I don't do abortions? You still love me, huh?" She says as if trying to prove a point but there is not a damn point to prove.

" I don't give a fuck. I'll treat the kid like it's mine. He is mine. To be sure whose baby it is we can wait till it's born to get the DNA test. I don't need you thinking all I care about is if it's mine or not. My kid or not, hes mine. I love you and I'll love all my brother's Children you bare, like they are my own. so Yes, I still love you very much. How would you know it's his? Didn't you do it with me or my brothers before you got kidnapped?" Hoping for her to say yes.

"I don't know? I have a headache and I feel nauseas. I'll see everybody tommrow." I really need some rest.

"Alright baby, I love you." I kiss her forehead and walked away.

...

Jullian pov.

I went down stairs to fix my self something to drink. My brothers sat on the couch either on their phone or watching tv.

I bet they feel like shit.

I sat at the counter drinking my water. After a while one of my stupid brothers spoke.

"I didn't know... I didn't know she got raped..." I look at him giving a growl. They were listening to me and carolina' s conversation.

"How much and what else did you hear?"

"That she thinks we hate her" William says looking down.

"We actually don't hate her, we love her so much that it hurts. It hurts that we accused her of being a slut and a whore. Honestly it makes me wanna beat myself up if you know what I mean." Liam explained.

"Well your telling the wrong person but I just know, she is sure as he'll gonna get an long apology tomrrow or I'll litteraly kill both of you dumbasses."

...
Doctors
Carolina pov.
-

" Your weight is 118 your gaining weight at just the perfect speed. Now follow me to your room."

I stood off of a metal plate that checked my weight. We walked behind the nurse, she led us. Going down a hall with Brown bears on it.

Some of the bears had blue wrist bands while others had a pink head bands.

The nurse opened the door to a light yellow room and let us in.

"Alrighty. Please take a seat and doctor Lakra(pronouced lake-ruh) will be in a couple of minutes."

Julian sat down on a chair next to a bed and I used a stepping stool to get on the examination bed.

We sat in silence, I didn't know what to say...

A few minutes later as promised doctor Lakra walked in.

"Hi! I'm doctor Lakra, it nice to meet you!" She was such a cheerful doctor.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm Caroline and I'm sure you know my mate or your alpha, Julian." I try to copy her cheerfulness.

"Yes I do know my alpha's! So what are we here for today?"

"As you know or not know my mate is pregnant. We are making sure the baby is healthy and that everything is going to be okay."

"Alrighty, Luna caroline." She grabbed a Bootle and pulled over a machine which I this is a ultra sound. She squirt jell substance on my tummy. Shit it was cold.

She placed a wond thingy on my tummy. She moved it around a bit on the help substance.

" Okay so you are 5 weeks into your pregnancy leaving 13 weeks left (4 months in total but she is 1 month and one week if I counted right.)" your bump seems to be just the right size and the baby is 100% health" once she finished she wiped the jell of my stomach.

" How come we didn't hear a heart beat? "

"Come back next week and I'll be sure to show you. Right now the baby's heart is not yet fully developed so you can't really hear it."
...

Jillian brought me home after that our house was so quiet without his parents. Jillian went and sat on the couch. Where is Liam and william?

I went in the kitchen and fix myself some water then took it into the living room. Julian was gone.

"Jullian?" I called looking around the living room. I walked to the dinning room. Nothing there.

I started to get scared.

I walked back to the living room and up the stairs I went to the room I slept in with Jillian before I got kidnapped. The room was spotless cleaner that I have ever seen it before. Last time I was in the room the bed was not made up and there were some clothes on the floor here and there. When I look towards the patio connected to the room. I see flower pedals on the floor leading to out side. I walk to the door sliding it open.

There in big words made out of whole roses and rose pedals:

I love you.

When I turn my head to the right and see 2 wolves standing next to it. They had their heads bowed. I walked from the patio to the down stairs. They still had their heads bowed. I went up to them and pet their heads.

They shifted in to human form so they were on their knees and hands naked. Julian came from behind me out no where and brought them some shorts. Jillian then came and stood beside me.

They stood up looking down at me with their towering height.

"I'm so sorry, Caroline. I accused you of be a such vigorous word when it wasn't true." Liam started off. "We love you so much, that it hurts that we believed you would do such things on purpose without an explanation" William says.

"We understand if you don't forgive us right away, we won't let you forgive us right away." Liam switched back to talking.

"I love you Caroline, so fucking much." Will says

"Yeah, I love you too." Liam says.

Tears gathered in my eyes. Jillian pulled me into a hug while looking at them.

"I love you too. And I'm 5 weeks pregnant." I cried on to jullains shoulder.

"That's good." Liam and William smiled at Julian.

"It might not be his" their faces drop instantly. They stand up on their feet and just walk away in different directions.

That broke my heart.💔

- Preview of next chapter (23) -

A gun.

A silver bullet inside.

I still don't get their attention

I pulled the gun out point it to my head.

Finally got the attention I need. What can I say? I know I'm an attention whore.

"I'll fucking pull the trigger!"

"I'D RATHER DIE THAN HAVE THE LOVES OF MY LIFE HATE MY CHILD."

I'm done with the bullshit.

_____
3k views for a new chapter! Thank you so much for reading! Commenting on chapters movitate me to keep writing other wise I think I'm creating a book at no one would read. That's when it gets boring writing so I just stop. That's why I wait till certain numbers of views. Sometimes some of my new viewers comment which really inspire me. You could inspire me by commenting, new or old reader🤘