*18*

"Daddy"he wipe the tears from under my eyes.

"Louder, honey "

"DADDY!"

He went in.

It went on for what seemed like hours. Once he got tired he fell asleep, pulling my naked body close to his.

I've never felt so dirty... so trashy... so worthless.

Kill me now and let me burn in hell. Its all my fault...
...

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. It put me in a good mood till I realized where I was.

Hell.

Suddenly, I got the urge to puke. Running to the bathroom, I let my body empty in the toilet.

After I was done I got up and brushed my teeth. I need to find away to escape or call one of my mates.

"Hey, are you okay?" He came and knocked on the door. The mother trucker actually cares. This mother fucker! He actually cares!!

I walk past him out the bathroom door in all of my naked glory. I see my clothes on rhe floor, picking them up and putting them on.

" you should probably know that I have to take you to get your shot in a week." What the hell? What shot is he talking about?

"Why?" I feel like i just asked the dumbass question ever.

"Because I cant trust that you wont kill me or anyone in this pack with your rare wolf powers."

"Fine..." I hear my stomach rumble and immediately crave some strawberry yogurt. I hate yogurt but im having a really bad craving really bad.

"Im going--"

"That's not how you ask baby" he held on tightly to my wrist that I could feel feel a little bit of pain in my wrist bone.

"Your hurting me!" I scream. Emotions flooded my head. I wanted to cry. I did cry. I cried soo much. It didnt even hurt that bad.

"Fuck, im sorry... just ask me polite, please?" He lets go of my wrist and walk over to the door leaning on it. He rubs his hands over his face and his forehead. He actually isn't such a dick after all I guess.

"Can I go down stair to get some breakfast alpha?" I still cry but try to wipe my tears.

"Yes, caroline and just call me Camren or Eli." He pushed off the door and opened it for me. I walked out going down stairs.

...

First we are going to take a blood sample from you to test.  The nurse found my vain rubbing it with an achohal pad.

I was at camrens pack doctor with him getting the shot. Waiting in silence while i sat on the patent bed and he sat on the couch in the room.

5 mins later...

The nurse who had a fake smile on when she walked out now had on a real one. there was a big difference between the two.

"Okay so this could all be good news or bad news"

" I dont think we need you give her the shot because she could hurt her self and her BABY if she used her powers"

"My what?"
"Her what?"

"Your baby" she smiled. Fucking bitch.

That must be why my mood swings are terrible.

"I think she should still get the shot." Camren speaks.

"Alpha I dont think you understand why she shouldnt get them..."

"Then why shouldnt she, ehh?" He rolled his eyes catching an attitude.

"She shouldnt get it because the shot has wolfs-bane in it and that could kill the baby or make it born human. You shouldnt have to worry about her using her powers because if she uses her super jump and she lands wrong, if she uses her super thoughts it will give her some serious major headaches which can cause her to be suicidal or do self harm which will kill her. Oh and she cant use her supper strength since shes special. She has an extraordinary amount of strength, which will be thrown off do to her extreme pharamoanes. However, using her super nose or hearing wont hurt. She can only heal to a certain extent before it takes the life out of her. But the big question is... is she cruel enough to kill the baby or her self." The nurse explained.

"Fucking say some shit like that and ill rip your head off you bitch." I hop off the patients seat and get in her face. She cowards away bumping into the door. I was about to swing at her but camren held me back. Damn you pregnancy mood swings.

He restrained me and took me back to the pack house.

Maybe he isnt such a cruel man after all...
***

William pov.

Shes had sex with somebody else. I felt it about a week ago. I have the bruises to prove it. I dont know if it was intentional or if she was raped. I just dont know what to do. Everything was going great untill then. Juillian, and Liam have been search for days for caroline with the help of me. I miss her so much my heart is broken. Every time i think about her 'she had sex comes to my mind'. I'll probably never look at her the same way and its not her fault at all if she was raped. I love her so much and as the more seconds pass I feel my self just breaking more and more.

This is the final straw im going to kill my self before I let any one thats not me have caroline.

Getting up from the couch I ran to my car. I sped off to her old pack; The dark wolves pack. When I go there patrol let me in once I said Caroline's name.

I went to thomas house and knock on the door. Carly, her sister opened the door. She had a smile on her face untill she saw my face. My eyes are probably red and puffy from crying.

"Oh my goodness, william what-HAPPEND!" she was very worried I could tell.

"They took her" I feel the tears in the corner of my eye I  try to hold them back.

"Come in, let me go get thomas" she pulled me in and I sat on the couch. She ran off and came back with thomas.

"Okay man, what the hell is going on?" He had his hands wrapped around his mate. I wish mine was here.

"Somebody kidnapped caroline" he tears finally come out.

"Fuck, I should of known it was caroline. I think i might have some information on who took her. But we have jave to move fast because its not the only pack thats after her for her powers." He walked towards stairs and motioned me to come with him.

We went into his office and there was a stack of papers on it.

"How the hell did this happen?"

"To many people found out about her powers"

"Can I just add something else to the fact?"

"Yes, sure" they both say. I lift up my shirt and show them the big purple bruise.

"What the hell, William" Carly says dumbfounded. She has no clue what this is.

"She had sex with somebody." I cried. Im suppose to be a man. Men dont cry. Alphas dont cry. When your mate has sex with someone else it litteraly hurts. You'll get a bruise and be in alot of pain internally. Thats what im going threw right now.

carly pulled me into a hug. I put my hand over my face so you couldnt see the tears fall from my eyes. I hadn't cried like this before in my life.

Once I  stop crying like a baby, Thomas gives me all the information I need.

Im going to find the little bitch who took my baby. This is going to be a new war for power and ill do anything and kill anyone for Caroline.