32- Protectors

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while I'm trying to write 2 books at a time and I guess I got swamped with my other book "racist mate" and school I'm taking 9 classes soo you can guess it gets pretty hard sometimes.

" she's such a stubborn dumb ass, Liam HOW did WE get so lucky."

"She must have forgotten she has a whole stomach with a potato in the oven. Its not done baking and she could have caught it on fire"

"Liam what, what the fuck? What does catching it on fire have to do with anything?"

"No one, wants a burnt potato, or a dead baby"

"Liam, just shut the fuck up."

I opened my eyes to see my mates standing over me. Looking and talking to each other about my stupidness. Julian on the right side, liam on the left.

Julian was shaking his head at Liam's comment. That caused liam to huff and cross his arms.

I cleared my throat to get their attention. My throat was extremely dry, that I couldn't talk.

I raised my fingers to my throat and pointed to it. Julian got me some water to drink.

"What you did was pretty stupid caroline. "

I heard him the first time he said it.

"Where is he? Is he okay? Where is his daughter?" Thoughts of the beta and his family pops in my head

"You should be worried about your own health and the baby." Julian retorts aggravated with me.

"Ughhh, if it wasnt for me the beta's little girl would have lost her daddy. I couldn't let that happen." I know what it feels like for your dad or your only parent to die. It changes you.

"I unde--"

"No, you don't because you have both of your parents. Alive and well, please don't argue with me. I just woke up and my throat hurts." I take another sip of water.

"Well you should know alpha that stress is bad for the babies" the doctor walks into the room.

"Heyyy Anna" i smile at her presents.

"Hiya, Caroline."she smiled back until Julian growled. "I mean Luna caroline."

"Stop julian... anna please call me Caroline regardless any thing my mates say. Trust me if they try to make you call me luna again i promise you wont see me for another pregnancy but you'll see them as a patient with severed a penis." I smile at her in delight.

"Okayyy..." she awkwardly gets back to doing her thing.

"Sooo, just to let you know what Im going to do. First I will have you lift up your shirt so your whole belly is showing. I will then squirt a cold gel on to your stomac--"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the rest. Lets get to it anna." I lift my shirt up and I lay down on my back. " I'm excited and I wanna see my little bean."

She put the cold gel on my tummy, which tingled a minute.

She put a wand like thing on my stomach and up came a picture of my stomach. Heart beats played off the monitor

The heart beats were fast and so many at a time. Is that normal?

"This is so amazing to hear and watch." She comments. "Your having twins" she smiles.

"Holy shit, what the actual fuck?" Liam pulled on the hair on his head while Julians mouth dropped to the floor.

"How is this possible ?I thought we were having only one baby" tears poured down my eyes. I suddenly felt happy, sad, joyful, but mainly scared.

" Wait hold up... one, two, three, four"it appears to actually be four babies. They keep hiding behind each other.  We will need to keep you a day or 2 to make sure everything is okay with the babies. You willing be needing to make more vists to me so we can make sure they are good and healthy." She smiled after saying everything. Im surprised no one fainted...

Thumpp!!

Spoke too soon.

When I looked over at Liam I expected for him to be on the ground but he still stood there in shock pulling the hair on his head. When I look to see Julian's reaction, I dont see him hes not there.

I panicked for a second. I sat up to see him sprawled out on his back. He fainted, the big bad protective wolf fainted. Anna rushes over to check hes okay.

Thats when Julie came to mind where is my big girl?
'Brian?'
'Yesss mother of my mate'
'Yes, mother of your mate and four other babies. Where are you? Im at the hospital and I need you to bring Julie to me.'
He laughed threw the link ' what four other babies? Im on my way'
(Link broken by caroline)
...
10 minutes later
'Julian are you okay, the doctor just told me your awake.'

'Yeah im fine, It's just a headache and a sore head. Nothing that my wolf abilities won't heal. Im on my way back to your room now.'
...
(I know this probably messes with the image you had but im changing julies age is now 5)
"Mommy!" Julie squeals.
She climbs on the bed hugging my tummy. I kiss her head. Her beautiful light tan complexion and flawless skin complemented her smile. Brian walks in behind her.

Julian and Liam stand up as soon as Bryan walks in. I don't think they like him but they trust Bryan with Julie and me.

" now what where you saying about 4 babies" he smirked. I looked at be as if i was joking with him.

"Im pregnant with 4 babies."

"Aww shit i thought it was just two" he laughed.

" nu uh, I bet you didn't know. Your just saying that because you wanna take credit."

"Maybe, maybe not" he rolls his eyes. "When are you gonna tell William. Text him."

" no, hes not gonna be in my life any more. These aren't his kids. He has no rights with anything with anything we had or have."

Julian was going to say something but one of his pack members came running in.

"Alphas! We are under attack again. We don't think they are rouges but another pack."

Both of my mates walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead and rubbed my tummy. Julian looked over at Julie, giving her a smile. She hopped up and gave him a hug and he kissed her on the head before they left.

As soon as they were out the room i let my emotion fly. I didnt care that Brian  was still in the room. I felt the need to cry because that was so cute but that felt like a good bye kido not a cya later kido.

"Mommwie why are you cryan?" She used her hands to wipe my tears.

"Because I love your daddies so much, baby"