27> oooh baby

Ive had a change of heart I'm not going to kill anyone right now but there is a new problem! Oh and I'm gonna need to come back and edit this chapter with the details and more description to fill it this chapter just feels so incomplete.

'Don't let him fucking touch you.' He growled.

'Then hurry up, bitch'
...

The stranger took me to his house deep in to the woods.

I'm gonna admit, it was scary here. Hold uppp... Let me not forget who the fuck I am. Straighten up caroline. I ain't scared of shit.

We pulled up at a huge house it looked like 20 people could live in it. He pulled up in the drive way. We sat in the car for a minute.

"I'm sorry if I haven't told you, my name is Brian." He turned towards me. He sounded kind of nervous.

"Caroline" I glance his way and caught him looking at me strange.

"Caroline you smell werid." He looked away when, I looked at him.

"You are werid, you jackass."

"No, I mean...you don't stink. You actually smell good.... like really, Really good. Like heaven." He says this as if this was normal to say to someone else's mate.

Suddenly my eyes widen because I realized something. To make sure he wasn't my mate I touch his shoulder. He looks back at me weird..

When I don't feel a spark, I feel in relief. Thank the Lord, Jesus Christ. HOLY HOLLA LUYAH!

"No, spark that means I've been in contact with your mate." I look at him wide eyed. " HOLY SHIT. I've been in contact with your mate." I didn't know whether to be happy or scared...

"Is it that big of a deal?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Yes, it is. You've found your soulmate." I smile at him. Now I'm starting to feel some brotherly love.

"I know but what if she doesn't like me? Or what if she's some old lady?"

"I have not been in contact with any old women today, Brian. Wow your an ass. Your mate is going to love you so much." His mate is gonna love him to death.

"What if it's a dud--" in his mix sentence someone broken the glass window of his car window on my side.

The person snatches the door off and yanks me out of the car.

Jullain?

When I look up it's not jullian  but it's William. Why the hell is he here?

"Are you okay caroline?"  He ask.

"Fuck off. Where is julian? " Pushing out of his grip, he stumbles a little bit. I walk over to Brian. "Sorry about your car."

"Caroline get away from that man" he grabs my wrist. Brian's eyes glow golden.

"Let her wrist go. Now" he was so stern. His eyes changed colors instantly. Just like at the store.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? She's my mate not yours."

"Shut up little pup. You don't know who the fuck your talking to so you should watch your mouth and remove your hand from her wrist." Brian got in William's face his eyes glowing brighter. It was almost like a yellow fire burning in his eyes. It made him look so deadly.

A car pulled up and out came Julian.
"William back down" William listened to his brother. But julians eye's glowed red. Shit what's next glowing rainbow eyes? Julie has blue ones.

Where is Julie?

"Julian where is julie?"

"With Liam" he responded. Is he dumb?

"Are you serious!??? Liam doesn't know how to handle children! We must go back now!" 

I grabbed Brian's arm and pulled him towards julians car. He said nothing and just followed. We got in the back seat.

Julian started to say something but didn't. Julian got in the driver's seat and Liam in the back seat With me and brian.

This was going to be a long ride and yes I'm taking in a stranger.

Who cares no pain no gain right?
...

Walking in the house with Brian close me behind me, I hear my baby scream crying..

I run up stairs quickly to my baby. Liam was there holding a ice pack to her very red head.

"What did you do?? She can't walk... so she fell. What happen to my poor baby?" I pick her up rocking her, and atting her back.

I look around the bedroom to see where she could have fallen from.

"She fell off the bed and I,--"

"She fell off the bed???" She was scream crying still and seemed to get louder. I walked out of the room and he followed right behind me.

When I got down stairs, I walk into the living room. I see Brian sitting on the couch with Julian & William death staring at Brian.

"Hold my baby, Julian and William go for a run but leave my guest alone."  I hand Julie off to Brian. Once she was completely in his hand she stopped crying.

He held her up in the air like she was some foreign dirty object. What the he'll was going on?

I try to take her back away from him but he growls at me. HE GROWLED AT ME??

"Give ME MY baby" I try to stay calm.

"Give her our BABY!" Jullian backed me up.

"I CAN'T GOODDAMMIT!" I looks at her and his eye turn yellow. Looking at his eyes in their yellow state, I could no longer see the flame. His eyes were a soft yellow.

I walked around the couch to look at Julie's face. She was smiling and drooling. Her eyes glowing a sharp blue.

"What the he'll is going on Brian?"

"Your beautiful daughter, Julie... Caroline she...'-

"Continue, she WHAT? BRIAN ANSWER!"

"She is my mate.."

She's  one he's been smelling off me all day.

But he's in his 20s!???