Lets get a feel here

So Sang is 18 and 3 months old when the boys leave for a mission that is (was) supposed to take six months to complete. The mission takes longer (way longer than expected) to be completed. Anyways Sang find out she's pregnant five weeks later. She gives birth (2 girls 2 boys) and the boys still haven't come back yet. She tries to contact them (for 8 years but then gives up). She waits 2 years for the boys to come back and is raising the kids with the help of Erica, Jessica, Uncle, Charlie, and Sean's parents. She then leaves, moving from state to state (because of Volto) and becomes famous a few years later, but hides her identity. Volto stalks her since the boys are gone for seven years but then she confronts him and he leaves. Sang does try to get over the boys for nine years (so basically a few dates and some crying). The boys come back 13 years later to a house (they have their own house that the shared with Sang) with no Sang. They talk with their parents/uncle/siblings but they haven't heard from Sang in awhile either (they don't tell about the kids). The boys start looking for Sang (for 2 years) (no one has cheated {yay}) but have no success. The kids are 14 and have also made their own careers in the entertainment business. The boys go to another state and hear some girls singing one has a voice similar to Sang's and has her green eyes and giggle, the other girl has her blonde hair and build. They get to know the kids better and discover who they really are. The kids however already know who the guys are and are waiting for them to figure it out already.