Phase One

/A\
Maya and Naya sent pictures of their new parents to each other every so often and texted each other about things going on. Maya was going to be part of the Academy and Naya was getting ready for their new baby siblings. The Blackbourne guys had been busy soon forgetting about looking into the adoptive mother of the girls. Sang had no idea who the fathers were. She just assumed that when Naya said "fathers" the guys who signed the papers were gay.
___________
Owens's Pov
It may seem completely irresponsible and crazy but we have Maya helping us on this dangerous mission. She had mentioned knowing our target so she would be useful. "You ready for this Maya"? She nods at Victor who hands her her modified costume jewelry. "Remember not to take these off. The earrings have the microphones and the necklace has the camera. This ear bud is for us to communicate just nod for yes and shake your head for no. The ring is a tracker so well always know where you are. And you remember your undercover name right".  "Yes it's Melanie" she says as she puts the jewelry on. Norths and Silas are going in with her as her bodyguards.
~~~~~~
Maya's Pov
This'll be fun! I wonder what I can snag by the end of this mission. Oh who am I kidding! I'll just take it all! I have to remember to call Naya tonight, she said she had something to discuss.
"Okay I'm ready! Let's leave"!
**********
A-
North and Silas climbed into the limo after Maya and they made their way to house of a their suspect. They pulled into the driveway of a very large and elegant house. The doors to the limo opened and Maya was greeted by a boy about her age and a dog. "Hello Melanie"
The took notice of North and Silas as they got out of the car. "Hello Jake it's nice to see you again". Maya crouched down to pet the small dog. "So Melanie who are they"?
————————With Sang————————-
"Naya come help with dinner"! Naya came down from her room quickly bring her sketch pad along. "I'm almost finished with the designs of the new house it's big so it'll probably take some time to be built". Sang smiled sweetly and hugged her daughter "we don't need anything big". "But how are we going to have super awesome hide and seek games"! Sang laughed as Naya and herself sat down at the dinner table. "Don't worry Mom I have a play room planned and we can baby proof the house. Besides we'll need a lot of rooms". "That's makes sense there's six of us and I'm sure your grandparents will want to visit". Naya nodded not wanting to explain that when Maya wanted to visit or live with her nine guys would also come. "Okay I'm finished can I be excused". Sang nodded and Naya ran back to her room to get back to drawing. She knew it would be awhile till Maya calls.
________________________________
North's Pov
This was risky. Maya wasn't officially Academy yet and this mission could potentially be very dangerous. Maya introduced us to Jake. "It's been years since I last saw you". He pulled Maya into a hug and I involuntary growled. Maya shot me a glare as Jake laughed. "This is like last time with your father. It makes sense that he's hire someone just as protective". That little shit who does he think he is. Silas looked at me silently telling me to calm down. That the boys was only ten. Jake led us inside and the first place he brought us to a pair of metal doors with a key pad next to it. "I know how much you like jewelry so I thought I'd show you how much the collection has expanded". He input the code to the key pad and the doors slowly opened. "I got the code it's 15794. Maya can you confirm". Maya nodded and headed into the room. "Melanie what's in your ear"? Jake reached up to grab it but Maya stopped his hand. "It's a hearing aid I was in an accident awhile back so..." Jake frowned did he not buy it? "I'm sorry for asking. Take a look around". Thank god he bought it. Maya looked spending no more that three minutes at each piece analyzing the jewelry and it's container. We spent a good few hours in there then moved on to the dining room. The little pest told us to come back here in an hour and showed us to our rooms. "It's a good thing I was prepared. This is your room Melanie and next door is your bodyguards room". The pest left us and went to his own room to prepare for dinner himself as we entered Maya's room. We did a quick scan and found nothing. "So were still planning for tomorrow right"? Maya asked.  "That's correct you remember what you have to do right"? I handed her a vial of clear liquid. "This should knock them out for a good two days". We then headed to the kitchen where the chefs greeted us. "Oh is that chicken soup"? Maya approached a large pot. "Yes would you like to taste it"? The cook making the soup stepped aside and pushed a stool over for Maya who tasted it. "Well if you don't mind may I add some more broth"? The cook nodded and turned to chop up some carrots. Maya picked up some the broth container and unscrewed both the vial and broth pouring until the vial was empty. Then she stirred the soup and the chef put the carrots in. The chef tasted the soup and approved of it. Man he's going to feel that tomorrow. We headed into the dining room. Maya screamed as she was kicked into a corner Silas and I ran towards her only to be held back. A woman approached Maya and pointed a pistol at her.