Little girl twin

Owens's Pov
There are only a few things on my mind. Who the fuck is up this late pounding in the door! It's still dark out and my bed is nice and warm and comfortable but I get out of bed anyways. I make my way to the door quickly with my fun in hand just incase. I open the door just a little and peek out. I see only part of a red cape and open the door fully. In front of me I a little girl in a cape that I imagine little red ring hood would wear. She pushes past me and quickly shuts the door and locks it before pulling her hood off. "I'm sorry for waking you up and barging into your house but man it's the only safe place out here. I notice the the big backpack on her back which she carefully puts down. She doesn't seem to be dangerous so I set the gun down. "I'm Maya by the way" she sticks her hand out for me to shake and I politely take it. "Can I stay here for a bit, pretty please"? "Fine". I tell her as I lead her to my room. "You can sleep here" she smiles at me and yawns. "Thanks" I nod and go to our family room and lay on the couch. Maybe this is all just a hallucination.
~~~~~~~
The next time I wake up it's to the sound of North cursing and a pan dropping. I make my to the kitchen to see a sleepy Maya looking at North who has a scowl on his face. She looks at me as I walk in and waves to me. "Mr.B who the fu-dge is this"!
"I'm Maya". She yawns and goes to sit at the kitchen table. North makes his way over to me the scowl on his face still there. "Who is she? And what the hell is she doing here"?! I take a deep breath and rub my face. "She was pounding on the door last night and she came in she doesn't look dangerous and she's staying here for a while. I didn't have the heart to let here get killed out there". North sighs and goes back to the stove. I look at the kitchen table and see it empty as a hi-pitched strangled sob comes from the living room. I race to the living room and see my brothers already there and North just arriving. Sean is holding Maya who's sobbing. The others just look very confused. I take Maya out of Sean's arms and into mine. "Maya can you tell me what's wrong"? I ask her my voice softer and gentler. She shakes her head and points at the tv.
Luke turns the volume up while Maya starts a sobbing silently on my shoulder.
"Just five days ago Alex Kingston was sentenced to life in jail for the murder of his parents and drug possession. His two little sisters twins Naya and Maya have inherited their parents multi-billion fortune".
Mays's cries stop and she manages out
"I n-need to c-call my sister. Can you get my phone from my b-bag please"? I have Sean get her phone from her bag while she sits on my lap rubbing her eyes. I take a moment to study here. Mays's hair is a bright blonde and her eyes are a bright shade of green. She reminds me so much of Sang.
______________________
\A/
Maya tried to call her sister but she had no luck. Naya wasn't answering and Maya realized that she was really alone for the first time. With out Naya she had no real family left.
Maya put the phone down and walks over to her bag she pulled out a stuffed animal and sits back on Owens lap. She takes a look at the boys.
"I don't know your names".
Owen starts introducing everyone including himself and at the very end Maya speaks up.
"I'm Maya Kingston and my brother is in jail and my parents are dead I'm ten years old and i can't get ahold of my twin who I'm far away from. And now I don't know what's gonna happen to me or Naya"! Owen rubs her back as she starts sobbing again.
"Maya we'll adopt you, and when we find you sister we'll adopt her as well. There's a girl back home waiting for all of us and I'm sure she'd love you". This brings Mays's cries to a stop.
"Really"? Owen nods and Mays's eyes go wide. "I just remembered"! Maya bounds off of Owens lap and retrieves an unopened envelope before going back to him. She hands Owen the envelope. "Can you read what's inside please"?
"Of course". Owen carefully opens the envelope and takes out two papers.
"My little love bug,
I hope it never comes to it but if it does we have some information for you. Your brother has been sick for a while and his girlfriend was the source. But last month she killed herself before the police could get her. We tried our best to help your brother. But we've had no luck. So along with this letter there's an adoption paper Naya has one to. Find a good family to adopt you if we don't live past your journey. We will always love you.
Love
Mom and Dad"
Owen takes a look at the second paper, the adoption paper and sign it. He takes a look at his brothers who sigh and say their usual "I'm and willing and I will obey" and also sign the paper. Maya decides to go sleep in Owens room while the boys talk about what they just got into.