I'll miss you lots

Sang's Pov
Today is the boys departing day. I look at my clock 6:30 A.M they leave at 8. I roll out of my bed and shuffle to my bathroom.

As I'm getting dressed I check my phone and see a text from Jessica.

Jessica: Hey Sang I heard the boys are leaving today Kota already said goodbye to me and mom so don't worry about that. Call me if you need to talk.

I smile she's so kind.

Sang: okay and thanks. 😁

I bring my phone downstairs with me and see the suitcase. It hurts all over... okay fine I saw the suitcases after I tripped over one.

"Sang"! The boys said rushing towards me.
"I'm fine guys really" I tell them brushing myself off as I stand. "Pookie let me give you a check up" Sean says "Sean I'm fine. Seriously" I tell him giving him a stern look daring him to question me. Once we've established that I'm okay, we head to the kitchen where Luke and North have made breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes, omelettes, oatmeal and yogurt.
We eat slowly trying to savor the presence of each other for as long as we can.
*****************
I look to the clock it's 7:55 I look at the suitcases and it causes feelings of hurt and sadness. I look at each of my boys, willing the tears not to fall. Not to make a scene. But I fail and tears start falling. "Sang sweetie please don't cry. We'll be back I promise" Kota says to me I nod and mange to stop my tears. I hug and kiss the boys good bye giving them each a gift and watching them pull out of the driveway and drive away until I can't see the cars anymore. I hope they like the gifts. I gave them each a picture of me with them. I think back to the memories like when I tried to teach Sean how to cook, when I got North to dress in yellow, pranked Luke, cosplayed with Kota, went to Victors last concert under his dads management, did a photoshoot with Gabriel, went my first baseball game with Slias, my first trip out of the U.S with Owen, and Nathan in a red mermaid tail and me in a pink one in the pool. I realize that I have waked into the house and up to my room when the memories stop. I lie down in my bed and the tears start again.