Trips

Sang's Pov
I yawn and stretch being careful not to elbow or hit Nathan in the face. I look at my clock 10:30 A.M. I get out of bed and manage to not disturb Nathan. I make my way out of my room and down the stairs towards the kitchen. The boys and I have been living together for about a year and a half. Owen and Victor have managed to get all of us a house that fits all of our needs and wants. I start making breakfast and soon all my boys are in the kitchen.
"Sugar you didn't have to do this let me and North finish" Luke says. North nods "Baby let us finish" He says agreeing with Luke. I shake my head "to late, breakfast is already made" I tell them. They sigh and help me place the food on the table that Gabriel and Owen set. We dig in and finish fast. I get up to do the dishes when Sean stops me. He give me a serious look "Pookie you cooked we'll clean" he says. I nod and head to the family room. I get out my iPad and go on my fanfic/book app. Fanfics my guilty pleasure. I inwardly smirk as I open the fanfic about a girl who's in a similar state as me. I put the Ipad down when Silas comes in."Aggele Mou" he says to me "super man" I giggle as I jump into his arms for a bear hug. He set me down gently and the others come in. Owen looks at me steel eyes melting me into a puddle. "Were taking a vacation to Florida" he says smiling. I squeal. "Pookie I don't know how you managed to squeal so loud" Sean says referring to my broken voice. I shrug "it's different from screaming and yelling, I guess" "when are we leaving"? I ask excitedly. "In an hour" Kota says like it's no big deal. My eyes widen "relax Princess, Gabe has packed already. All we need to do is put the things in the car" Victor says calming me. "So that's why my clothes were getting bang missing"! I say looking at Meanie. Some of my clothes were disappearing but I guess he packed them.
******^^*********
Hours later
We finally are ready for bed in the resort we're staying in. We got to Florida quickly and had time to put everything away and head to the beach and order pizza. The rest of the trip was just like that, but usually we'd go to someplace else like an aquarium or zoo or shopping or my favorite Disney. The trip went by faster than I wanted it to (it was a week long) by it was fun my favorite parts were the night time activities.
I get settled in my seat and close my eyes for the flight.