Its going to be alright

Gabriel's Pov
It sit in the back seat of Mr.B's car and stare at the gift my Trouble gave me. I slowly unwrap the paper and see that it's a picture of Trouble and I during a fashion show. I smile wide and pull out my phone opening the group chat with my brothers.

Gabriel: open your gifts

I hear the ripping of paper and see that Sean has opened his. I hear a sniffle and know that he's crying. I look to Mr.B and see that he has a death grip on the steering wheel. My phone buzzes repeatedly and I see that the others have sent pictures of the pictures Sang choose for them. I also realize that we are the only car that hasn't pulled over.
"Oy! Mr.B don't you want to open your gift"?
I say to him as his grip tightens " I could open it for you" Sean reaches over to grab his gift  "not necessary Sean I'll open it later"! My phone buzzes again.

North: she's crying

I open the house camera app and check Sang's room to see her crying like North said. God I feel like such and ass leaving her. "Owen just open it" Sean says to him. "No" Mr.B tells him. I realize that he feels just as bad as I do about leaving Trouble and all he has to do is turn the car around and cancel the mission.
*********************
Sang's Pov
"Sang" Jessica says through the bathroom door trying to get me to come out. I sniffle and open the door. "I don't know why I'm crying I trust them and love them and I know they'll come back" I sniffle and Jessica pulls me into a hug rubbing my back. "Oh Sang" Erica says coming towards us. "It'll be alright, you'll get through this but for now go ahead and let it all out" I nods at her words and start sobbing again. "Little bird I've come to cheer you up I brought Kayli" Raven said coming into the living room that Erica, Jessica, and I have moved to once my crying dyed down. "Hi Raven, Kayli" Kayli sighs and gives me a hug. "We also brought others" Raven says "oh, hi Brandon, Corey, Marc, Axel". "Hey Sang we heard about what happened, and we're here for you if you need anything" Brandon said, Kayli nodded. "We stoped at the Academy hospital on the way here and I said some things". "What'd you say"? I asked. "I told them that that was a stupid idea for sending the Blackbourn team on a long mission like that and they said 'they didn't have to accept it' and I was all like 'you didn't have to bribe them either". "Need-list to say they're not to happy with us right now" Axel said looking at Kayli who just shrugged it off. I let out a soft giggle cause if everyone to be less tense.
*************
~A~
As the days passed by Sang realized just how much she's relied on her boys. With them gone she was becoming stronger, and more independent. Things were tough but at least she didn't have to cook as much and clean laundry piles as big as herself. The Tomas along with Erica and Jessica were always there to help Sang and Uncle when he could. They all knew that she was making the best of things like she always does, but cries herself to sleep. Soon all of the stable parents of the boys were visiting her and keeping her busy with tasks and errands.