P

Sang's Pov
For weeks I've been crying myself to sleep but no more! Instead I have been getting sick all this week. Jessica holds my hair back while Erica tries to think of what's wrong with me. "Sang is it possible that your pregnant"? I think back to the last time I had sex. Which was sometime ago with Owen, and I can't remember if we used protection or if I use the morning after pill. "I guess, but are you just saying that because you actually think I could be pregnant or you want me to be pregnant"? Erica shrugs. "A little bit of both, I'm not getting any younger" "mom seriously" Jessica puts her hands on her hip and stares at Erica. "What a grandchild would be nice". I know Erica's trying to lighten the mood but thinking about kids, half me and half of Owen or any of the boys make my heart clench. "Hey Sang did your period yet"? My eyes widen and I realize that I'm supposed to start my period today. "No but maybe it's just late" Jessica sighs and nods her head leaving me to clean up alone. Could I be pregnant? What would happen if I was? If I am would the boys believe me when I say that the kids are theirs?
*******^
~A~
As the week passed Sang was in a total panic. Her period didn't come. "Alright here goes nothing". Sang checked the test and it was positive. Sang knew the father was Owen, but he was gone, they all were. She quickly disposed of the test and headed for the kitchen. "I'm pregnant"! Everyone looked at Sang with shock on their face. Sang had started crying, Jessica, Kayli and Erica were the first ones at Sang's side. "What am I going to do! The boys aren't here so now what"! Raven had lifted Sang out of her girl hug as Kayli glared at him. He held Sang gently making sure to be gentle. "Little Bird. It will be okay we are here to help you". Sang nodded and cried against his shoulder. Raven let her cry on him until she cried herself to sleep. He laid her delicately on the couch. Kayli was happy that her brash Russian didn't make her best friends tears worse. Kayli and her boys were like the older brothers and sister that Sang always wanted. They were the people who would comfort her and sooth her and make sure she's okay. Erica is like the mother she always wanted, and Jessica was like the perfect little sister. She couldn't ask for better people to help her through this.