Duty calls

Sang's Pov
I do my usual morning routine and get ready for today's activities. It Friday and we're meeting up with the guys families to  celebrate Jessica's birthday. I put in a nice dress and head downstairs. "Oy Trouble you look great" I giggle and say thanks we leave and head to Kota's house. "Sang"! Jessica says running up to me. "Jess" I say hugging her when she gets to me. "Thanks for the greeting" Kota says to her. She smiles "I've lived with you since like birth and you call like everyday" she says to him. Kota hugs her and she laughs.
**************************
Time skip 🙈 because I want this to go faster 😜
****^******************
Kota's Pov
It's about ten o'clock. Ten. My Ten. I sigh this will get us missions to get us out of our debt.
I look at my brothers than Sang. God why is this so hard! Because you love her! Not now I think to myself. God I know why this is so hard! "Sang sweetie" I say she turns her head from the TV looks at me "Yeah 52" She says sweetly. I look to my brothers silently pleading with them to do this instead of me. "Sang we have to go on a mission. It's for six months in Vancouver. It's Its very dangerous so you'll have to stay here" I sat to her. I can't look her in the anymore know that she has that sad look on her face. I feel a pair of delicate hands tilting my head up. "Kota" she says "Kota I'll be here waiting for you. All of you. I love you guys. Third six months will be long. But you'll come back right"? She asked with a small smile. "Of courses Sang. We'll always come back to you. I promise" I tell her "So do we, we all promise that we'll be back" Owen says my brothers say things like "yes" and "always" and "no fucking way am I leaving you". She giggles and I pull her into a hug. "When are you leaving"? Sang asks "tomorrow" I say sadly. She nods and goes back to watching the movie.