The Never-ending Chains

When I woke up I felt my bed a lot much softer than it usually is. I slowly opened my eyes just like how I fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes and heard a metal sound which was heard very close to me.when I finally succeeded in opening my eyes I looked back to see where the sound came from and found my right hand chained. I panicked and looked around and saw an unknown ceiling atop of me. "Where am I?!" I asked to myself.

"Am I dreaming by any chance?" I pinched my cheeks to confirm that it was a dream,but when I did I felt the pain in my cheeks. I knew right away that it wasn't a dream.
So "where am I again?" I had a sudden thought that I might had been kidnapped. "But how?" I thought to myself.

I got up from the bed and found myself wearing my comfortable night dress and my hairs were straight with no bed hairs as usual. I was startled when I saw a cute black kitten sitting beside me.

It was very cute! But before I could reach out to pet it I saw a boy having blue sparkling eyes and shiny blonde hairs coming in through the only door of the room I was planning to sneak out through. He had a cloak around his shoulders,the cloak had some kind of an emblem on the back but I couldn't understand which country it belonged to.

I had a feeling of uneasiness,I closed my eyes and sat down on the floor,tightly hugging myself so as to not break. I was shivering as I had no idea what was gonna happen to me.

Just then a hand reached out to me and I felt a gentle pat on my head when I looked up it was the boy who had just come in,the person whom I was terrified of and yet he is patting on my head as if to tell me "everything is going to be alright,I am not going to harm you, don't worry".
When I had calmed down he talked to me but I didn't understand what he meant.

His words were like a bunch of puzzles that were very hard to solve.
I looked at him and asked " what are you trying to say?".
He made a face that looked like he understood that I didn't understand him.
He nodded looking at me with a concerned and unsatisfied face. He stood up and extended his hand ,I took his hands and stood up .Soon,he turned back and started walking away.

I stretched out my hands to call out to him but he was already gone.
I decided to go out and take a look around but I knew I was chained so I sat on the bed and tryed to figure out a way to get out . I was helpless. Just then
I heard a voice which sounded like that of a little boy who do been talking in an elderly manner it said :" Go" .

I looked around and found no one except the black kitten whom I named "kuro".Kuro somehow made me feel at ease. I felt calm but that isn't any reason for me to stop! It might be a trick so that I let my guard down, I thought. I subconsciously stood up and walked towards the door.when I looked out ,I saw a big corridor outside which had many rooms.

I walked out but just then a thought struck my mind and I shouted out "Wait,what?" I looked behind me "wasn't I chained up?"and that's when I realized the secret of the chain.
"What's with this chain?,It grew!".