The Castle

As I stood dumbstruck,with no idea as to how this happened ,I was interrupted by a huge noise coming from the right most corner of the corridor. What I saw was a huge bunch of soldiers,heavily armed like those in ancient times.

"He" was in the front middlemost of the row walking with calm steps while the soldiers had a serious look on there faces as if they were ready to kill at any time. Our gazes met and I went inside the room and hid behind the door. " why am I hiding actually?" I asked myself .

"well isn't it the right thing to do,I mean " He" is the one who kidnapped me right?!" I quickly answered and assured myself that I was right to do so. Well, I had no idea of what his objective of abducting me were.
So, surely I would be frightened. "Plus this is pretty weird am I in a drama theatre?", I thought to myself.

Well, that was the only explanation to it after all it was not like I was in a king's castle or something!.
After he had passed to the other end of the corridor,I sneaked outside to see what was there, where "He" was headed to. I walked and walked and after a long time I finally reached the end of the corridor .It was a big hall with a red and golden sofa in the middle. I went a little further to see the surprisingly huge door which was golden in colour.

I had a hundred percent guarantee that it was the exit door .so,I tried my best to open it. I pulled it,pushed it,I just tried my best. But it didn't even budge from its place and stayed there as if no effort was made to open it at all.
"What do I do its so heavy it won't even budge"- I said it out loud to myself.
" You shouldn't try that hard,wasting your energy like that"-said a voice behind me. When I turned there was a girl with blue hairs standing behind me,she was wearing a maid outfit,the one that are usually used in maid cafes.

She came towards me, kept her both hands on my shoulders and gave me a smile.before I could think of anything...

"My name is Gildred and I am a maid here,I serve ayame-sama" she said.(Note:sama refers to lords,kings and those considered superior).
" ay-ame-sama?".
She told me that ayame-sama is the king of this kingdom and that this was his castle.
"A castle,how come that be wasn't I kidnapped?"...