The Shadow

As soon as the door opened I knew I could somehow manage to escape here. It felt a bit risky but I knew it would be worth a try.

Gildred led the way to the garden where the Special Apples of this world were grown within the castle. I was astonished to see the difference of the colours of fruits here but even the vegetables all had weird colour combinations.

As I realized I was too much into finding out about the mysteries behind the food of this world I had forced myself to come to my senses and find a way out before Gildred returns me behind the huge castle door.

Since I was no longer chained and it seemed as though my body was now capable of working smoothly without any weight so I believed it wouldn't be that tough to walk around.

Gildred started to speak more and more about the food and I kept asking, once I had asked a question she would take some time to answer I sneaked out.
I had a feeling of accomplishment and thought of finding a way back home.

Looking back I was lucky that Ayame wasn't back and the guards weren't around. It made it easier to sneak out.

As I walked forward,away from the castle I saw a shadow,a familiar face.
I tried stopping that person but they wouldn't stop. I followed that person but couldn't find them anymore.

And as I turned around I finally found them and got to see their face.
No way! is that even possible?,he's here!.

"I have to follow him." I decided.
"Please wait big brother,please stop!."