The Moment I Felt Uneasy

It was a shock to me.

I was frozen at my spot.
"So its true after all"I thought to myself but then yet another thought struck my mind "then Ayame and Ezel are married?".I questioned to myself.

I felt my chest tightened at that time I didn't know why I felt that way.

Ezel looked right in my eyes and greeted me as the "QUEEN".

Before I could snap out of it.

" Haru" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned to the voice to see Ayame standing there and his facial expression seemed quite shocked or rather relieved.

He then walked up to me and held my hands tighter and pulled me towards him.

"Are you alright" he asked me.

"Umm...uhhh...yes" with that said I backed away. Something complied me to do so I didn't realize what it was.
It made me "uneasy".

I thought he surely would get mad at me for trying to escape.
But he didn't. He seemed more "concerned".

He might have realized my action and seemed a bit bothered by it but then he turned around to see Ezel,who smiled cheerfully at him and hugged him.

"I am back" she said and with that she let go of him.
"Good to have you back" was his reply although I did not see him smile. It felt like if he only did it to put on an "ACT" for people around him.

But still I really started feeling awkward being around him.....
But why did I feel this way?"I wondered...

(A/N: sorry for the late update guys,kinda been busy with exams and all,hope you enjoy the chapter.
I know my writing style might have changed quite a lot and so I decided to go back and read my own story again to get my grammar corrected...."seriously" by next chapter,"back to the castle")