The Queen Of The Kingdom Of Monsters

I was still with her when I heard my name called inside my head.
I looked around but found no one there. The girl asked me if something was wrong and I replied "no,nothing".
We walked together through the marketplace. It was lively.

"what's your name?" ,The girl asked.
"It's Haru",I replied.
"Spring huh?,pretty name". She looked at me and smiled.
We had a normal conversation and then I knew her name,it was Ezel.
The market stalls had various rare items and to my surprise they were magic items. I was intrigued by them.
Then later I heard,

"Hey you!what do you think you are doing here,huh?,this place is not for filth like you!,go away!."

I rushed to the scene. It was a big commotion. It seemed someone was pushed down and beat badly enough to bleed but the person hiting was the one complaining the most. While the one on the ground sat there with their head down.

I just couldn't let that one slip. I remembered my school where the same thing happened and I always butted in just to get myself called in for causing trouble.
But no matter, I had to do something to help and I never stood back and I would do the same thing here.

"Stop it!"I yelled.
The bully looked at me with fierce eyes but then he dropped on his knees as if someone great stood and in a moment the whole marketplace was quite the stall keepers all bowed their head and sat on their knees. I could hear them whisper
Person1:"She is here"
Person2:"Who again?"
Person3:"Its her the Queen"
Person2:"And who's there with her?"
Person1:"Maybe her attendant"
Person3:"Too hyper for an attendant isn't she?".

*You know I can hear you! Well never mind but what do they mean the queen where is she anyway?*

The only person I saw nearby was Ezel.
Huh!!! Ezel ummm or no,wait.I fumbled
"That's right Haru,nice to meet you I am the Queen to be".
"Well it would have been nice to meet you at the palace but since you weren't there...."she spoke while holding my hands in hers.

"No way! so its true". I said standing there looking into her eyes,all frozen.
But then you and Ayame-san....*are married*

Sorry for the late updates so far....and thanks for sticking with me all this time...am really glad you did...

I started writing my next story "Friend Haters" which is also vampire based hope you like it. You can check the other stories from my profile anytime you like..
Once again thanks soo much :) .