Mr. J's Wrath

*Jokers pov*

I examined the mess all over Allissia's room. With a sigh I looked to her and said"well your going to kill me when you wake up. If you wake up" a serge of rage ripped through me again. God damn bat is going to pay for this.

I have never hated batman as much as I do right now. He hurt MY ALLI. That's it. I needed to unleash my anger on something soon before I destroy any more of alli's house.

I grabbed my phone and made a phone call. "Jason find me someone and put them in the basement" I said when he answered the phone.

"Why?" He asked.

"I need to blow off some steam"

"Her condition isn't good is it?"

"No it's not. She's in a coma and I don't know when or if she will wake up"

I heard Jason sigh before he answered. "Ok fine anything specific I need to know"

"No. Anyone is fine. I don't care at the moment"

"Alright. Everything will be ready within an hour"

I hung up the phone sitting on the bed next to Alli. I burried my face in my hands. "Woman you have no idea what you do to me. Everyday you drive me more insane. If that's even possible" I sighed as I stood up. I kissed her lips tenderly and whispered. "I'll be back soon" before walking out the door.

I walked into my basement smiling. "Well arnt you a pretty one" I said to the red head strapped to the table

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you want just please don't hurt me" the girl whimpered.

From where I was at in the room she couldn't see me. "You don't even know who i am do you?"

"N..no" I walked around the table revealing myself. She screamed realizing the position she was in. "God no please"

I got irritated and slapped her "there is no God. If there was my precious Alli wouldn't be in a coma right now"

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me" she said crying.

I laughed. "Sorry lady but that's not how this works. I am sorry I have to ruin such a pretty girl though" I grabbed a knife off the table and began making small cuts along her exposed skin. She screamed in pain and every time she did a small part of me would slip further into darkness. I had never been this bad. I was slowly losing all control and yes that's possible even for me. I feel for the person who feels my wrath when I finally snap completely.

When I was done cutting the poor girl up I did something I have never ever done before. I raped the girl before I shot her in the head. "Jason!" I yelled opening the door.

He came down the stairs saying "yeah boss"

"Clean this up" I said walking out.

He saw the scene before him. "Jesus Christ boss. Is Allissia's condition hitting you that hard"

I glared at him. "You know exactly how I feel for her so don't go asking stupid questions and w aisting my time unless you want to end up like that bitch right there understand"

"Yeah boss I'm sorry"

I left the house and went back to my Alli. I'm going to make that bastard pay for this.

 I'm going to make that bastard pay for this