Do you really love him?

"Allissia sweetheart come with me. There's nothing left for you" Salvatore said to his daughter.

"I'm sorry but I cant" she replied.

"Why? Is it because of that clown"

"Maybe. Why would you care"

"I'm your father princess that's why"

"Yes it's because of J"

"Do you really love him?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"Do you really love him"

"Of course I do why"

"You sure about that"

"What do you mean"

"The three years you lost your memory you fell in love with someone. "

"No I didn't"

"Allissia I've always watched over you. I know you"

"Yeah sure you do"

"Let me show you"

Suddenly everything changed around them. They were at Gotham General Hospital. "This. This is a few days after the robbery." Allissia replied amazed.

"We are in the part of your mind where your memories are kept. Now hush and watch."

Allissia watched as Bruce Wayne walked into the room. "Hello Allissia. My name is Bruce Wayne. The hospital contacted me to see if I can help. The director is a friend of mine."
Allissia stared out the window not saying anything. "Do you remember anything"

"Just my name" she replied. She turned to look at him and there was something in her eyes. A light that wasn't there before.

"Love at first sight. For both of you" Salvatore said.

"Now I see why he never said no to me"

"You love him to alli. Let me show you"

Everything changed again. This time they were in Allissia's house a few days before she fell off the roof. She sat alone in her private study. Joker was out doing something for her.

They watch as Allissia pulled out a picture from a hidden compartment in the desk. It was a picture of Bruce. "Why can't I get you out of my head?" She asked herself. She continued to stare at the picture until she heard the front door open in the distance. She sighed and put the picture away. "Time to fake it again"

Now they were in the living room of the house she grew up in. "You see princess you're in love with Bruce Wayne."

That's when it all clicked. The lonliness she's felt since she regained her memoirs, the overwhelming sense that part of her was missing, the aching in her heart; it all made sense now. She smiled the kind of smile you would when your in love. "You're right daddy. I'm sorry but I'm not going with you." She said.

"I know princess. Now go and be happy with him. Marry him. Make me a grandfather. Live your life away from crime. I never wanted for you to be involved in the life I lived. If it wasn't for that pathetic man you probably never would of. Promise me that if you have children that you won't let them go down that path."

"I promise"

"Now give me a hug and wake up"

Allissia gave her father a hug and said "I love you daddy and I'm sorry".