Revenge is best served with blood

~a month later~

Allissia sat in the kitchen reading a news paper. Since she left The Joker he had been on a rampage. It was almost impossible for him to be caught this time. He was pissed and out for blood. He probably wanted her dead seeing as she left him for his greatest enemy.

In the last month Bruce helped her build her own psychiatric clinic. Seeing as only a handful of people knew who she was she was able to continue being a psychiatrist. Not without extensive psychiatric treatment though but in the end Jeremiah Arkham deemed her sane and able to start her own practice.

"Joker is even more dangerous now that your no longer with him Miss. Allissia" Alfred said as he was making breakfast.

She sighed and said "I know. The city is under his attack and it's my fault. If I never met him the joker would of never been born. He would be plain old Jerome"

"He wasn't right in head to begin with before you ever came along. So don't blame yourself" Bruce replied walking in with Jason Todd right behind him.

"Why did you go insane in the first place Alli. It's hard to believe you were capable of the things you did" Jason asked taking a seat next to her.

"Thats a story for another day Jason" she replied. "But let's just say daddy's little princess fell in love with the wrong person."

"Joker"

'No this person broke my heart and I became angry at the world. He was my first love. I created Joker as a means to get revenge but I fell for him in the process. When I lost my memories and met Bruce at the hospital it was love at first sight. I have never felt a feeling this strong before. He gave me life again. Melted a heart I thought froze years ago"

"Isnt that sweet. Look at you Charming a psychopath" Jason said to Bruce.

"Hey watch it or I'll show you a real psycho" Everyone looked at her. "Kidding. Jeez Why so serious"

"You are a nut job you know that. Scaring me like that"

"Hey she's my nut job though" Bruce said kissing her.

"You got that right baby" she said smiling.

"You two are sickening when you get all lovey dovey." Jason said.

"Master Jason leave them alone. I've never seen Master Bruce so happy" said Alfred.

"Yeah yeah. I have to head to work. See you two love birds later" Jason said leaving.

"We really need to get him a girl" Allissia said to Bruce.

Bruce laughed "Good luck with that"

"I have to head out. I have a ton of patients today." She got up and kissed Bruce. "See you tonight."

"Be careful please"

"I always am. Besides the police parked outside my office helps keeping Joker away. Love you darling" she said leaving.

"Love you to"

Allissia walked into her office and noticed a message on her answering machine. She pressed play and a familiar voice played on the speaker. "Hi doll. I have a riddle for you. Riddler wrote it of course. I must warn you though it's a matter of life and death if you don't figure it out fast enough. Well here it is 'Down this little bird fell shot out of the sky. Who am I?" His laughter rang through the speaker sending chills down her spine. He was going to hurt someone close to her. Her eyes went large with fear once she figured the riddle out. "Oh no"