Not yet

*Allissia pov*
The blinding light leaves only to reveal someone standing there. My eyes grew big when I realized who it was."daddy" I said in shock.

"Look at you my little princess. You are so beautiful. Just like your mother but to bad you're stupid" he replied.

"What"

"You fell in love with a pathetic excuse of a man in which you loved so much you murdered your poor father in cold blood. Only he was using you for his own twisted game which I  turn caused you to go crazy creating that demon clown your with now"

I got angry at those words" Dont you dare talk about J like that"

"Or what. You'll kill me. Sorry princess but you already did"

"Why are you here"

"To offer you a chance to be with me again. You're still daddy's little girl. You and I use to be so close. We can have that again"

"Why would I"

"Because Allissia. Your my daughter and no matter what I'll always love you. Family is important"

I stood there thinking. Should I go with him? Leave everything behind and be reunited with the only person other than J that I cared for? No. I'm not done yet. There is so much left for me. Or maybe I should go. I doubt J feels for me the way he says. I'm just a good fuck he likes to keep around.

I looked at my father. "I don't know yet."

He looked at me with kindness in his eyes. The same kindness I remember as a child.and the same kindness as I held a gun to his head and killed him. "You have time to make a choice"

*normal pov*

Joker sat by Alli thinking when he heard something. "Boss did she just say something" Jason asked.

He looked over to her a listen. Sure enough she did. "Daddy" was what came out of her mouth.

"Daddy?" Jason questioned.

"Her father" Joker replied.

"So who is he"

Quick a/n remember when I said the prequel takes place in the tv show Gotham well if you watch it here is a taste for you. Also if you do then you know her dad. Ok back to the story.

"Salvatore Maroni"

"Then why is her last Drachenberg"

"Thats her mother's maiden name. Legally on paper though she is Allissia Haven Maroni"

"Wow. I didn't see that coming"

"Yeah when she told me I had a hard time believing also but old Sal was a hot head with a temper which is where she got hers from"

"So how did she end up with you"

"Thats a story for another time"

A/n don't worry guys in the prequel you will get the entire back story. I don't want to give alot away because then it takes the shock out of the prequel. Hope you guys are enjoying this so far.

 Hope you guys are enjoying this so far