Marriage

He knelt down on one knee and brought out a simple but beautiful find with delicate designs and forms. Tears swelled my puffy eyes and I couldn't utter any words. I nodded shakingly. I've waited,dreamt of that moment for such a long time. However it was as I expected. We were in his living room while I thought it was going to be in a romantic place which is very special. I shook the nasty dreadful thought away as I was happy as long as I'm with him.

        “Would you,Jane Smith allow me to be by your side in every situation whether good or bad,I'll stick to you like your shadow. Would you allow me to share your happiness,sorrow and lend me your entire heart. Would you let have the honour to have your hand ;to be your future husband. " That was too much for me to contain. I couldn't bottle up these mixture of emotions. Tears of joy and complete awe were being shed and I jumped on him. I hugged him tight like I would never let him go. It felt so perfect to be in his arms and Jasper hugged me back with much emotions. He was breathing on my neck and muffled,“Is that a yes?" I badly wanted to smack him in the head. He really does lack common sense.

When I first introduced him to my parents,they both were not willing to let me marry him,my prince. I guess because of his tatoos and the terrifying aura that came off him. However he was a total softie inside once you get to know him. I literally begged to my parents but obdurate by nature they did not gave me the permission. For the first time ,I went against my parents and reluctantly gave their consent about our marriage. I will show them that I made the right choice. And after one year ,we got married.

At first everything felt perfect,only the two of us in our small cozy apartment which was very welcoming. We were care free and wild , going to parties like teenagers. After waiting for about two years we finally gave in to each other and did. That night I gave him the thing that I treasured for almost twenty eight years. That is my virginity.

Warning:Mature content

I was lying on our bed with a bid large shirt that came mid thigh while he just came from his shower with only a boxer of Calvin Klein. Some fresh water was still oozing from his hair and it was so tempting. He winked at me and started teasing me. Reckless as usual I threw him on the bed and started kissing his mouth fighting for dominance. I bit his lower lip and I heard a hoarse moan. I slipped my tongue into his and played with his. I went to his chests caressing all way down his body with my tongue and he was panting so hard. Adrenaline was rushing and I continued when he suddenly flipped me over. He kissed his my collarbones until he found my soft spot. I let out a long needful moan which I blushed furiously when realised. His hand was slowly creeping up to my belly and his soft hand was circling my stomach. My breath was now irregular and his also. He lowered his mouth and placed small kisses all over my stomach and without any difficulty, he removed the shirt leaving me in my undies. He grabbed my right chest while kissing me. He turned me on my back and bit the clasp of my bra which automatically unclasped. After observing my body ,he jumped on me and started nibbling on my boobs and bit hard on one. After playing with my boobs,his hands reached my underwear. I nodded to give him the permission and he slowly slid down my underwear leaving me naked. He opened my legs and put his tongue into my vagina. After sucking and biting not getting enough I removed his Boxer. In the meanwhile his finger was forcing through my vagina. He put his dick into me and was so rough that I started crying. His excitement was escalating as he rubbed deeper and deeper but then I started enjoying myself. "Jasperrr!!!"I moaned all night.

However after that night everything changed into a complete disaster that I would have never imagine.

Please vote and comment!:-)