New members in the family

Jane POV

             “Jasper,come on wake up! You need to go to work!"I shouted at him angrily. He groaned and went back to sleep,turning his back on me. He was definitely not a morning person. So I decided to use the magic trick.

          A few minutes later,I was plodding with a bucket of water in my hand. Only water has the divine power to wake Jasper from hibernation. He was snoring slightly with his mouth agape,adding to his cuteness. I just wanted to pinch his cheeks but I remind myself of my mission.

         “Sorry babe!" I whispered and the next moment,a stream of cold water went down on Jasper's body. As predicted...he was up the next moment ,fully aware of what was happening to him. He frowned at me and slumped back on his wet pillow.

      “Really Jasper! Get your lazy ass up!"I scolded him in disbelief while a lazy smile appeared on his face. He took my hand by surprise and pushed me so I flew on him. My face went straight on his wet naked chest. I raised my head and glared at him.

       However,my glaring eyes morphed into a dark shade out of lust. I no longer appeared intimidating but in fact desperate and vulnerable. Damn his good looks. His face was fresh and he had a five o'clock shade on his face as he hadn't shaved yet. It made him appeared sexier and those hard chests I was lying on was indescribable.

            He chucked at me and i positioned myself so that my two legs captivated his chest and my butt was on his waist. I leant down and our lips were about mere five centimetres away from each other,there was a knock at the door. We both groaned and Jasper, really annoyed ,scolded “Not again Nishita! I swear you'll have get payback! "

         “Hmm! It's me,Jennifer!" Immediately, I tried to straight myself but Jasper held me in place. Despite various struggling,I was still in his arms and it was getting pretty uncomfortable. All of a sudden,Jasper locked his lips to mine and started kissing with authority. Much to my discomfort, I moaned in pleasure and Jasper, satisfied let me go. I wonder what that was!

       “I came to inform that breakfast was ready,"she informed uncomfortably and scurried away. I glared at Jasper but he shrugged and went for his morning shower. I rummaged through my wardrobe and picked out some clothes for Jennifer.

         My clothes fitted her perfectly and it was even more beautiful on her than me. She was really beautiful in this short and crop tops ;no more in her rags and baggy clothes. “Jasper,come for breakfast!" “I'm not hungry ,star girl. I'll eat later on!" With that,he gave me a goodbye kiss and after taking his velvet coat,he walked out of the house without bothering to say goodbye to Jennifer;not even acknowledging her presence. Where are his manners?

           I reminded myself to talk to Jasper later on and I handed Jennifer a two hundred dollars to buy all her necessities. And I left the house under her control for the first day. I hope I won't be disappointed with her.

            Later at the office ,Nishita came to visit Luke and myself. I told Nishita the whole long ,short story and it took her a while to digest the whole thing. Then...she started to freak out,“ you crazy,you brought a complete stranger in your house. Moreover against Jasper's wish. Girl,you've totally lost it!" Well,that kind of reaction was expected from her! I also told her about Jasper's weird behaviour which she surprisingly took it calmly.

      “Probably,it's related to the reason why Jasper was behaving weird because he has changed again as soon as she came into the house."she wondered as if talking to herself but anyways,I heard about it. I nodded slowly trying to solve this puzzle and I immediately regretted my decision as this can break the whole family. Nevertheless, I need to find that secrets because it may or may not be related to Jasper's spoilt mood.

             Nishita always  brought sense into that stupid brain of mine. Why couldn't I think about that before. Now,it's too late! I can't just barge into the house and kick her out. But her daughter is going to be the most affected in this whole situation and because of her,I have to act wisely and think twice before doing anything. She was my weakness.

            Because of all this mess,I started to have a terrible headache. Everything was spinning in my head like in my real life. All happiness and sadness got mixed up to such extent that we can't even find one of them. These mixed feelings were over exhausting but I did what I thought was right. If my mom would be here,she would have been proud of me.