A date!!

Nitisha POV

"Hurry up! You have only two hours in front of you,"Jane exclaimed in despair. "Geez chill! We have FREAKING two hours!"I retorted back. "Let the poor girl alone,Jane!" Jasper said. I glared at him whereas Nishita patted him in the back and said,"For the first time you've said a good thing!" Jasper rolled his eyes and continued to do what he was doing on the phone.

"What you doing?" Jane asked Jasper peeking at his phone. "Nothing! "Jasper growled in annoyance too quickly. Jane looked at me and I shrugged unaware what's up of him.

"Anyways,let's look for your outfit!" Jane squealed while dragging me to my room. "Please, don't choose a dress cause I hate them!"I huffed in annoyance. She took a quick glance at my clothes and her eyes twitched in amusement.

"I know the perfect outfit!"she hummed and placed the ripped jeans which I had purchased with Luke together with a plain white shirt that sticked to the skin. In addition, I took a jacket of the same colour as my jeans. Least but not last I took out a converse boot which complemented the overall look.

I changed into the dress and I was amazed by my reflection. It hung my body perfectly,it pointed out all my curves in the right place and camouflaged all my flaws. I gave out a girly squeal and spin in an over girly manner.

"Look who's getting over excited!" Jane mocked at me holding back a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and went to the make-up. We agreed to keep it simple and casual as I have no idea where we were doing. After much struggled,we were able to apply it in a good way as neither me nor Jane is swift with makeup.

" Can't you see a change in Jasper's behaviour, " Jane asked me abruptly. Her eyes were usually dull and were filled with unshed tears. I nodded and reassured her,"Give him some time sooner or later,he'll open up to you."

I always give her advice as I was the more mature one in our relationship and she's a spitted image of myself. I know that she will be deeply hurt if Jasper deceive her.

Jane shook her head and said with a wink," Let's concentrate on your date tonight." I laughed at her but I was really concerned. I just look into the matter.

Half an hour later,we heard the ring of the door. I was hyperventilating and with slow foot steps,I went to open the door. Gathering all my courage and might,I turned the door knob and there revealed my knight in shining armour.

I hold back a laugh as I saw him but I failed and burst out of laughter in his face. He was dressed like a knight and I had not the slightest idea where he got that.

My belly started to ache due to my uncontrollably fist of giggles. He was standing there very uncomfortable but them he smile truly at me. He approached me and place his hand on my face.

"I'm thrill that i am the reason you're happy!"he whispered in my hears sending shivers down my spine. I started getting goosebumps when I looked into his eyes. They were of a darker shade out of lust but were filled with honesty.

He started to lean forward and my mind stopped working. I felt frozen on my place. One part of me wanted to kiss him whereas the other part was afraid of being played, hurt. Unconsciously, i pushed him away.

He masked his emotions with a blank expression which was really sheer about Luke. Trying to break the tension, I dragged him to the car and he started the engine without uttering a single word.

"I'm sorry! "I said unsurely glancing sideways. "No! It's okay!" He reassured me but I could see he was really nervous. Maybe about the date.

The atmosphere was still heavy so I tried to start a conversation which I suck at. "Which football team are you?"I suddenly asked. "I am not really a fan of football but rather soccer!"he explained a bit merrier I guess.

"Have you seen a change in Jasper's behaviour? "I asked him. Shock and surprise were evident on his face. He gulped nervously and with a shaky voice he whispered almost guiltily, "No!" Something is fishy!

"We're here! "My eyes opened in the size of soccer balls when I saw the place. It was a.....FREAKING stall! I always wanted to ride a horse but I couldn't.

"Do you like it?" He asked rather nervously while scratching the back of his neck. "No!" His expression was funny to see and I could tell he was really worried. I felt bad for lying to him so I cheered with excitedly, "i love it!"

We went to the stall and two horses were already prepared for us. He went to change his cloth which was like a Halloween costume by the way. He changed into sports shorts and a loose t shirt. Damn he was handsome. All I wanted was his lips on mine.

My horse was white and his was black. However the next moment, we interchanged as the white horse seems too girly. I'm sure if Jane was here,I would have got a smack.

So currently ,my knight was on the back of a white horse and I was holding a fist of laugh. That scene deserves a picture. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of him. He didn't even realise and was still trying to attach himself well. I helped him and went to my horse. Oh I forgot to tell,I was a tomboy!

We both start riding it and competitive as I am I tried to be faster than him that was an easy task. Suddenly,a beautiful lake caught my eyes and I stopped the horse.

Panting hard,I placed myself under a tree trying to control my breath. After a good ten minutes,Luke appeared with his hair and clothes like mess. I chuckled at his sight and mocked him,"My knight in shining armour had problems in harnessing his horse!"

He glared at me and pleaded ,"Come and help me to get out!" I helped him which was his luck or else he would have been stuck on the horse. We went side by side,hand to hand by the lake. The moon and stars were reflected and there was a couple of swans swimming.

We both stared in awe and amazement. We talked and he had a pretty good sense of humour. Suddenly I leant forward and caught his lips by surprise. We were both shocked and didn't move first. Then Luke gently started kissing me passionately and his lips moulded perfectly on mine.

It moved in sync and a whole zoo erupted in my stomach. I started to feel giddy and bite his lower lips. He moaned aloud and I felt proud of myself. I ran my hand through his hair while his hands raced my back sending shivers.

It was perfect when suddenly I ruined it all. My stomach grumbled aloud and he retracted his mouth from mine in shock. It's normal to feel hungry! "Too soon I missed those lips. "What happened?"I asked nervously. "I forgot about food!!!"he shrieked in a pierce voice that I had to flinch back.

"Nevermind! We can go to a restaurant! " I told him casually while trying to shove an imaginary fly in front of my face. In my head I was screaming,"Food is my bad! How dare you forget them?I guess we'll go to restaurant to end that almost perfect date!