The beginning of my new world

Well the book starts now officially! Well kinda the true story!Thank you Tea-love08 for amazing cover:-)

           “I love you my star girl!" Jasper said while planting small kisses on my face. We were currently cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. “I love you more,my dear husband." “ Haha,not funny and do not call be husband because I'll seem too old" My smile instantly dropped but I tried to get rid of the nasty feelings inside of me. He nibbled my earlobe while sensing my sudden change of mood. “Let go of me I have to get ready to go work"“I don't want to leave you!"he murmured while smelling my scent. “ But you have to ,mister!"I faked scolded at him and he reluctantly let go of me.

          After some time,I was ready to set off to work. I wore skinny jeans and a formal blouse. Nervous was an understatement as I would be first time that I'll start working officially. I had gone there only once  for my interview. “Jasper,drop me please! You know I hate going by the bus!" "Please go by yourself I have some work to do,sorry my star girl."" You never refused me long ago !" I said to myself under my breath. I guess he heard that and to compensate,he told me"I promise I'll pick you up!"

         After one hour of painful and nostalgic voyage,I finally arrived at my destination. I was intrigued by the fact that Jasper refused to drive me to work. Especially on the first day. He used to be always here for me for anything . I guess I was over thinking things. Maybe another important task pop out. I gazed at awe at the skyscraper. In fact,I had a pretty good job I was the assistant of the CEO of the company. Fidgeting with by blouse, I walked towards my office which was pretty good and spacious. After arranging my things,I was beckoned to my boss office.

    Little did I know that my boss would around my age itself maybe a few years older than me. “Good morning ,please take a seat! ". I sat down and smiled politely at him. He was handsome probably more  handsome than Jasper but I my prince would always be my Jasper. His features really reminded me of Jasper and I don't know why.

      After a small chat with him,I discovered that he was an outgoing and easy man. It would be a pleasure to work with him. I thought that he was going to be those filthy arrogant boss but he was the complete opposite of him. We were a bit on friendly terms and I got to call him by his name Luke. “Remember,no one call me boss here we all work together to make profits. No one is superior or inferior!" “Right boss!"I exclaimed trying hard not to giggle. He faked glared at me but a small smile crept on his face.

        Anyone who would be lucky enough to have him as her boyfriend will literally never let him go. He was a piece of art almost perfect. He seem like a fictional character. I wonder why he's still single. I can already imagine girls pouncing and oogling at him because of his looks and not to mention he's a millionaire.

       After a long tedious day at work ,I texted Jasper telling him to come and pick me. My first day was amazing. I never thought that i would get along so well with everyone. I had many new friends and they all worked together in harmony and peace. Despite the game of this business, there is no competition and the environment is stress free. I guess it is its speciality. I could not wish for a better job.

        Far I could see Luke coming towards me and I smile at him. “What are you doing here alone!"he asked curiously. I laughed at his curiousness “Waiting for your knight in shining armour!"he asked. I simply nodded and just at he mention of his name made me relaxed. He lit out a cigarette and started smoking it. I gasped at him “You smoke!" He chuckled and said it was a way to distract him from these load of work.

          “Well tell about your lucky guy!" I laughed at his choice of words and started rambling about his awesomeness. “He's the most caring ,quirky and conceited brat I've ever met. He's such and idiot and keep bickering all the time. He is known as the badboy but is a total softie. And I'm in love with that idiot. I accept his flaws with my soul!" Suddenly I was interrupted by the honking of the car and I smiled radiantly seeing Jasper in all his glory. I looked at Luke and smile sheepishly “Sorry about my non stop rambling! " “Nah! I already like your stupid boy!" After one small hug I entered the car.

        I did not had the time to talk as he caught my lips at surprise. I smiled while kissing him gently but soon it grew into a rough one. He grabbed my ass and placed in on his lap. I was in an intimate situation and see continued kissing. His hands opened my buttons of my blouse and I was left in my black lacy bra. He kissed  my collarbone while squeezing my right breast. I was panting and breathing so hard. His hands found its way under my bra and I was yanked on the wheel while he tried to remove my jeans. I did the task myself  as he continued to suck my breast. My hands were under his shirts tracing those fine abbs and trailing small sloppy kisses. He stopped me much to my disappointment “We have to stop right here or else I won't be able to control myself."He winked at me while I was fuming red and put my clothes on. I check my appearance on the rear view mirror and tried to make it appear less obvious. Indeed,all my worries and tiredness vanished in thin air.

Vote and comment