Uncover the mysteries

Nishita POV

         “Okay ,I need to chill out and try to act reasonably. "I explained to myself,pacing to and fro in my living room. My life was curl into a big mess. Firstly ,I have to solve the mystery of Jasper and secondly i need to figure out my relationship with Luke as tomorrow I'm leaving California to go to Paris,my dreamland.

            I would lie if I say I'm not sad to leave but heyy I have my priorities. I need to solve Jane problem first of all because I don't want to have the remorse for not being a good sister or best friend. I feel very guilty to leave Jane in such circumstances but it's fate to be blamed.

           I told Jasper to meet me at the park where by any means,I'll make him speak the truth. He has agreed to come and I bet he already knows the reason. I have been waiting for him for almost fifteen minutes and there is a great possibility that he turned out to be a coward which he is already and is not brave enough to face me. He has dared to play with the matches so he need to be ready to face the fire. Finally, here comes our not so great prince.

          “Hey!" He waved at me whilst I narrowed my eyes at him. He seemed to be exhausted and had sleep bags under his eyes. I nodded curling my hand into a fist at the sight of him.  “I'll not beat around the bush so are you finally happy with your child and your mistress! "He appeared shock. I guess he was not the brightest flower in the case as he thought that we would not figure out.

        “Hey,buddy chill! My wife that is your best friend aka Jane is not with me so how can I be happy. Also since when did I had a child as far as I know." He was getting on my nerves. After all that happened, he decided to lie again and he was fabulous at acting.“Don't play dumb in front of me, Jane has already told me about Jennifer and Janifer 's relationship with Mr Jasper." Wait that sounds. “Holy shit,Janifer is combination of Jennifer and Jasper!"I gushed ,my eyes widening. “Jesus Christ!Please stop it ! You don't know the damn truth and stop ending conclusion!" I badly wanted to punch him and kick him in his precious jewel but violence is never the answer.

           “Please enlighten me,Me Jasper! "I mocked him ,sarcasm dripping from each word. “Sorry but I can't tell you!" I couldn't take it anymore so I lunged at him. I kicked him in his crotch and he bowed, holding his his dear life. “It hurts. It's nothing compared to the pain you've given Jane!" “And how did I hurt Jane?" He was now pushing my limits so I kicked him in the stomach harder than the first time. “Quit the innocent act! It's no longer worth it!"

         “Okayy!I tell you the truth but you'll swear you won't tell anyone and will keep your hands to yourself!" I nodded and gestured him to continue. “Well,Jennifer is my step sister and Janifer is my niece!" I was shocked to hear that and I couldn't help to blame ourselves for coming to fake conclusion. Blame the clues not us!“She was cheating on his husband and I kinda find out so being the generous Jasper,I told my brother-in-law which lead to their divorce.  A few years later,Jennifer was pregnant with a man on one of her one might stands and I could no longer take it. I told my father and he kicked her out of the house. Since then,she promised to take vengeance and here she is! She has got what she wants and Jane has left the house. I thought that Jennifer had already told Jane and Jane,willingly decided to stay away once this mess is solved. Yesterday, I thought that she was felt betrayed because I hid such an important thing from her and she wanted to divorce me. She always says relationship is based on trust. But I guess you misinterpreted the whole thing."

           My jaws dropped to the ground. This whole mess was just a lie and if Jasper had the balls to tell Jane the truth nothing would have happened. What a waste of Jane's tears! I frowned at him and kicked him in the feet again. “What's that for?"he cried. “For not having the balls to tell the truth and make Jane shed tears!" He looked at me guiltily. “ Now,go and tell her the whole thing !"I ordered with authority. I can be very bossy. “No,she'll freaked out even more!"he explained to me but I guess he's helpless. Sooner or later,he has to tell her.

       My first task was finished and successful. Jane is really stupid for worrying about such a thing and I'm kinda responsible for it as I popped that idea into her pretty little mind. I made up my mind to call Luke to spend some last hours but I guess he had other plans. Despite leaving a voicemail,he didn't call back.

         That evening ,I felt like crying because I didn't want to leave him. My heart was shattered in pieces as he didn't reply to my various texts. I appeared kind of desperate. Hell yes! I'm desperate! I didn't realise that tears were rolling down my face. Then,I realise that I had fell for the thing I dreaded and hated the most. I didn't believe in that thing until I met him. I realised that my affection and attraction towards him is not simply infatuation but love. Yes, me, Nishita felt in love with Luke. Never in my wildest imagination had I imagined that I would be saying those words. But here I am stating that I love Luke but I guess I was too late.