A mistake

Jane POV

       “Hurry up! Let's go to the hospital! "Jennifer said while trying to comfort Janifer who was shaking uncontrollably. I looked for my car keys and ran to the garage. “Give it to me!" She snatched the car keys and at the speed of light,she drive us to the hospital. How come she knows how to drive a car when she didn't even had a home to stay!““No time for your thoughts now,take care of her!"she snapped at !e. I was tempted to retaliate but I control myself for Jenifer's sake.

          Lady luck was not on our side as it was the peak hour and there was a dense traffic. Cars and honking was enough to get Jennifer on her nerves as she slammed rolled her window and peeked her head out. “ Get the f*** away! Why you aren't moving?? Move you b******!" Well,I guess she wasn't that innocent after all! Her veins on her neck was about pop out and her face was red. She was about to have a panic attack.

            After a couple of minutes,the traffic cleared and we made our way to the nearby clinic without other disturbances. Janifer was on the verge of passing out and I had to keep her eyes open. “Please for Nutella's sake ,keep the freaking eyes open!"I pleaded. Jennifer glared at me and I glared back. What at least I was making a damn effort! “God,don't you understand KEEP THEM OPEN! "I snapped at her. I guess I was not so subtle with kids after all.

             Once there,Janifer received emergency care and she was placed under observation. We were not allowed to enter the room where they were about to neutralise her stomach. I phoned Jasper to inform and his behavior shocked the hell out of me. “So,we decide to bake a chocolate cake..." He cut me off and asked,“Don't tell me you put Nutella in there?"he asked incredulously. I didn't reply and I guess he knew the answer. “She's allergic to Nutella! Damn it! That's why she's in the hospital!"i could hear in fist banged on the table and he added panicked,“ I'm coming right now!"

           How the heck did he knew that Janifer was allergic to Nutella! And he was freaking out as if it was his child! We were waiting in the lobby and I was feeling extremely guilty. If anything happens to her,I'll never forgive myself! In less than one hour I saw Jasper running like a mad. He was really panicked and it seemed like he was about to cry.

             He passed me and headed directly to Jennifer as if I didn't exist. “Where's Janif baby?"he asked shakingly. Janif baby?? Jeniffer bite her lips and pointed to the door where she was. He was about to leave when Jeniffer stopped him. “You can't go in there,"Jeniffer told him,her lips quivering anxiously. She immediately had a mental breakdown. She hugged Jasper and Jasper was frozen in his place. He seemed pretty uncomfortable but then he took his hands slowly and.....hugged her back. What the heck? He patted her on the back and tried to comfort her. Drama queen! The next thing that Jasper did broke my heart completely. He.....kissed her forehead and whispered,“She'll be alright Jeff,don't worry!"

         I didn't knew what to do. Nishita was right maybe they are related to Jasper. From what I can deduce is that Janifer is child of Jasper and I don't know the relationship status of both of them. All I could say is that they were pretty close to each other.

            I couldn't bear it anymore and I retracted myself from the picture. I was the third wheel there. I can't believe Jasper did that to me. I sacrifice everything for him and he.... ..played me. I ran;ran away from them. I had the slightest hope that Jasper would at least stop me but he stayed silent.  My mind was in turmoil and I needed my best friend ,right next to me;Nishita.

        I phoned Nishita and called her to pick me up. I felt awful as she was on her second date with Luke. She was excited for this for more than one week. She agreed to wear a dress by herself so you can tell how excited she was. What a best friend I was! I was selfish but I needed her. And she was leaving everything just for me. I held my tears because I didn't want to give Jennifer the satisfaction to see me cry.

  Nishita POV

            I was on my perfect date and he hadn't even forgotten about the food tonight. However,since the beginning of the night, I had a dreadful feeling that something was about to go wrong. I just felt it despite Luke attempt to cheer me up.

          We were eating my favourite chocolate ice cream when Jane called me. “Nishita....please come and pick me up!"she cried. I stood up immediately and I was panicking. “Jane what happened? "I asked but I did not get any reply. “Okay stay there itself and I'll pick you up!" I did not gave Luke the time to speak as I scurried away. “Sorry but I really need to go! " I said already slamming the door behind me. Luke was disappointed but dang it! Bros over hoes but here it's the girl version.

             I drove at a very high speed which was a great risk as I couldn't see well because of the foam. It was a blurry but then ,I saw a small figure standing at the same place. She spaced out but she noticed me. Immediately, she entered the car and hugged me. I was lacking for air but I could not hear less. She started sobbing uncontrollably and I tried to calm her down. I don't have any idea how to calm a person who I guess was having her first heart break. I swear if Jasper is behind all this,he's going to be dead. He hasn't yet seen my unbearable wrath.

             The tears were flowing non stopped and I drove to my house quickly. It was best for her to vent it all but I guess she was not ready. She didn't say anything and neither did I forced her. I prepared a warm chocolate milkshake for her after tucking her to bed. However, she refused to have it. I guess I have to drink it myself! I promised myself not to let anyone hurt her again. They are all going to pay for that tears streaming down her face.