Reality check

Jane POV

        I'm really nervous as Jasper told me to meet him at the park. The same park where we had our first date,where we shared our first kissed. In general, the beginning of our relationship and I guess it's going to be there the ending of our relationship. My mood was already off as Nishita will leave for Paris today and from now on I'll be completely alone.

         I went to the park where I saw Jasper leaning on his bike with his loose jeans and a white shirt. I had a reminiscence of our first date. Back then,everything was so perfect. I approached him slowly and he stood carefully aware of his every single act. He scratched the back of his neck which showed he was nervous.

     “I need to clear out all the misunderstanding between us."I nearly scoffed at his words because there was no misinterpretation. I nodded and and he continued. He told me the entire truth and my heart nearly stopped. “So,you're saying Jennifer is your step sis nothing more or less." He nodded and I nearly cried out of joy. “But how the hell can you think of something so low of me!" I smiled sheepishly but he grinned at me. “So we're good!" I nodded and kissed him. He whispered a small thanks to Nishita but I couldn't care less. All I need was his lips against mine.“ I love you" and Jasper replied ,“I know!" It was exactly like the first time. It guess I had to look for the bigger picture. “But where is Jennifer and Janifer going?"I asked out of the blue. “The hell where they want! "He muttered as if it was no bid deal and continued kissing me.

          We were currently at the airport and both Nishita and me was in tears. The only person who was not crying was Jasper. Luke was no where to be found and he didn't even answered his calls. Nishita has already confessed his undying love for him to me. I was a bit sorry because like turned out to be a coward.

       The announcement was made and we said the last goodbye. “I'll come to France once you've settled there!" I muttered between my sobs. We hugged each other for one last time. “Girls!" Jasper muttered under his breath. “What?"Nishita glared at him and he sacredly shook his head. We laughed and bit adieu to her. “Don't worry about Luke, he's a jerk!"

      Her body was disappearing slowly when we heard a shout from behind. Luke was running with his suitcase trying to join Nishita. The latter was shocked and was froze in her place. Luke was in his ....knight costume.“Where the heck are you going?"“Umm I'm coming with you to Paris. I've an department there also and I prefer to work there."Nishita practically screamed with joy and shoved him playfully in the arms,“Why were you so late?"“Your knight in shining armour had problems in harnessing his house."he copied the words of Nishita.

        “I wanted to tell you something first. I had a rough past and you have every right to know about it. I don't want us to face the same situation as Jasper. No offence bro!"he said carefully. Nishita now badly wanted to know that now. “I was an orphan and my parents died in a car accident. Another couple adopted me which was luckily my dad. He's my real dad and I don't know anything. I was bullied because of that and I was rejected by almost everyone. Now,it's up to you if you want to continue this relationship. "

          We were all shocked as we had not expected such a thing. He was always laughing and full of life but he had such an atrocious life. But I guess this broken heart can be mended by only Nishita. Nishita kissed him  which already showed her answer. “Wow,i got punches while he got a kiss!"Jasper complained.“What?" I asked in disbelief. He wanted my best friend aka my sister aka Nishita to kiss him. “Geez,calm down i was just joking!" I ignored him and cooed at them while everyone was clapping their hand. What a clichés moment but it was damn romantic!

         I warned Luke ,“If ever you break her heart,I'll kick your ass even if you're a millionaire or whatever!" Nishita warned Jasper,“Don't forget the punches if ever you hurt her." We high fives each other and laughed at those boys.

         Finally they went away those two love birds. This Luke guy had a lot of gusts to put that costume in public. People was laughing at his face but he could not care as long as he had Nishita by his side and she was happy.

         “Finally,we are all alone! Peace!" Jasper said but I knew deep inside he was also hurt but he wouldn't show it as it will hurt his manliness. I shoved him playfully in the arms and played ,“Poor me!" We laughed and hand to hand we went back to our apartment. Finally ,everything was perfect!