9

This chapter that nothing to do with me, it was all katieMealing ;) ...honest... xxx

He felt her hands sliding up his chest pushing his shirt up as she went and he helped her remove it completely. There was no rush as they explored the other at their leisure, relearning and indulging in each new peace of skin exposed.
They stood in their underwear at the foot of the bed, mouths latched together as tongues clashed in deep searing kisses like they were branding the other as theirs.
Jacob shuddered feeling Connie rake her nails down over his broad shoulders, their journey led them passed the waist band of his boxer shorts, using his backside to hold him closer, pressing his arousal between them.
Hearing her gasp his name excited him, spurred him on.
He dipped his own questing fingers through the moist folds of her womanhood and he couldn't take the slow pace anymore, feeling her ready and wonton broke his self control. Pushing her underwear off her hips he lifted her with a firm grip on her thighs, positioning her next to the bed.
He treated Connie like something so delicate, so breakable as he lowered them down on to the bed, he hovered above taking in the sight of her. Flushed and gasping for breath, her chest heaving, eyes glazed with passion. There was never any doubt she wanted this but the way she looked beneath him now, she needed this. Him.
With the help of Connie his underpants were discarded and long forgotten as he lined himself up at her entrance.
He tried to show her the depth of his feeling, eyes locked and burning into hers. "Jacob." She said his name so breathlessly, so in need it made his teasing more enjoyable, she'd given him control.
Nudging into her just a fraction made a grown erupt for from somewhere deep down, with her legs wrapped around him urging him onwards, impatience evident when she let out a whimper as he pulled back.
"Jacob...Please." Her beg went unheard as he entered her depths at his leisure, savouring every inch, every slow and deliberate inch he travelled.
"Oh God." He heard her call out as her back arched off the bed.
He rode her, pulling out almost completely before slamming home. Buried in her up to the hilt he stopped to kiss her, a sensual kiss that spoke volumes. "I'm not sure you understand how much I love you...how much I need you in my life." He uttered, his voice gruff and choked as a lump settled itself in his throat, his emotions getting the better of him. He had no idea why his words never seemed to convey the depth of his feelings.
"I'm beginning to..." He heard her whisper and the gentle caress of her fingers as she cupped his cheeks drew tears to his eyes.
She smiles up at him. "...I love you." Her smile changed then with a hint of devilment shinning through as she snagged the corner of her bottom lip with her tooth.
Jacob couldn't hold back the growl that rumbled up through his chest. He could feel Connie purposely contracting her inner muscles, squeezing his length, there was no doubt in his mind she knew exactly what she was doing.
He revealed in the feeling of being encased by her as he bucked against her sharply before beginning to move again. Stroking in and out never once taking his eyes from her face. The sight of her. He could feel himself falling deeper and deeper. The way her neck craned backwards exposing her throat, the delicate sheen of sweat that dusted her chest, with her eyes closed and lips parted ever so slightly letting out soft gasps of pleasure, just to watch her was enough for Jacob, she was exquisite.
He could feel himself drawing nearer the edge, his self control tested but didn't break. He strived to feel her fall apart around him and only then would he let himself go.
His steady pace faltered as he angled his hips knowing what she required and the pace in which to give it. Speeding up he could feel her release looming, her walls tightened as she stiffened beneath him, her legs rose higher around his waist clamping onto him. "Oh Jacob..Oh..God YES!" She called out to him.
Then he felt it, the flutter around his member and it was to much, he let himself go, emptying his seed deep inside her. Jacobs hips pinned to hers as his length twitched under the spasms of her climax, milking him.
They shuddered together, clinging on to the other as they came down from their high and he softened inside her.
...
Basking in the afterglow, Jacob ran feather light fingertips up and down Connie's back as she rested on his shoulder, her hand curled together with his other on his chest.
The sound of her voice almost made him jump as it broke through the silence. "Will you tell me...What you imagined?"
"Mmmn?" She'd caught him off guard and totally relaxed.
"You said the other day...While we were walking..." Jacob listened as her voice waver. "...That you'd imagine it all...Us together...I was just wondering..." She trailed off.
His mind whirled, tell her the truth or concoct a lighter version that was easier for her to swallow. He doesn't know what made him decide, maybe his brain was still misfiring from the ecstasy that lingered but he chose not to hold back.
"I imagined Christmas, our Christmas, being just another couple shopping for presents, spoiling Grace rotten. I've imagined Christmas eve, the living room lit by the fairy lights from the tree, the odd candle, one of those that smell like cinnamon and pine trees. Wrapping gifts together and you taking them off me because you bow them neater..." He chuckled as he pictured it. "...watching an old film cuddled together as we drank hot chocolate-" "-A glass of wine!" Corrected Connie happily enjoying the moment.
"No...not wine..." He shot back shaking his head. "...because my free hand would be resting on your swollen stomach feeling the early flutters of our baby. Your hand would be sat on top of mine a diamond sat shining on your ring finger."
He felt her stiffen in his embrace as he finished telling her his dreams. "Jacob..."
Kissing the top of her head he chuckled. "Don't start panicking...I'm not rushing this...and I'm certainly not making any demands...that was just one Christmas I imagined...You and Grace are all I need."
"I wasn't panicking!" She exclaimed like a petulant child then added. "Its a pretty picture you paint." It was followed by a sigh. "I just...I didn't expect you to...be so...forward...so...detailed."
Jacob held her closer. "What will be, will be."