My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 3

I know Killua doesn't know how to cook, but who cares?! I just wanted to exaggerate. Hope you enjoy~!

" Misunderstanding"

Killua's POV:

7:00 AM

 " Gee, Killua! I didn't know that you are a good cook!" Gon said, eating the eggs that I cooked a while ago. " Arigato, Gon." I said with a smile on my face.

A FEW HOURS LATER...

 " Hey, Killua. You think Kurapika and Astral are reproducing inside her room?" Gon asked " No! That's ridiculous!" I shouted, flicking his forehead. " Who knows? They're not yet out, and it's 9:00 AM. Can you go check?" he asked.

" Okay, but if they're reproducing, I'll tell you."

Astral's POV:

 It was already 9:00 AM. We didn't stay up too long, but we slept that long. I felt someone breathing on me. Kurapika was right beside me!!! My head was near his chest and his head was on mine. I heard someone pound on the door.

" HEY!!! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG IN THERE?! WAKE UP!!!" it was Killua.

" I see. Reproducing with my cousin, huh? GON!!! YOU WERE RIGHT!!! THEY ARE REPRODUCING!!!"

" REALLY?! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Gon shouted.

" Here goes..." Killua said. I closed my eyes to pretend so that it looked like I was still sleeping. BANG! The door opened.

" WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS EVERYTHING?!?!?!" he screamed. Kurapika woke up with a jolt. He didn't get up from my bed yet. " Killua...Why were you screaming?" he asked.

" You were reproducing with Astral."

" What do you mean?"

" Don't give me that look. You did, didn't you?!"

" Hah..?" he turned his head and saw me fake sleeping on my pillow. He jumped out of bed as if he saw a ghost. " I wasn't reproducing with her. We probably just rolled to the postion we were in earlier." he said.

" Fine. I trust you, Kurapika. But if I catch you, you're dead." he said, exiting the room. " W-what was that about..?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

" It was just Killua."

" Oh, okay. Are we going to go to Nostrade today?"

" I don't think so. I guess we have the rest of the day free."

" Okay. Let's go and eat."

" Sure."

 We went out of the room and saw a note. It said:

  Dear Kurapika and Astral,

   We went out to do stuff in the city. When we get back, make sure you have a child~! Hope to see your future happiness and children! Don't forget~! P.S: Kurapika, we hope you'll start the new race of the Kurta clan with Astral!

                                                                                            Best of luck,

                                                                               Gon, Killua and Leorio

 " Those perverts..." I said, clenching the note in my hand.

 " Why? What's written on the paper?"

 " Read it if you want to know..."

 " Dear Kurapika and Astral......... DID THEY REALLY HAVE TO DO THIS?!"

  " That's how they want things to be when they get back."

 " Let's go somewhere. To a bookstore, perhaps?"

" Sure. I love to read."

 " Then let's go."

~ A FEW HOURS LATER...~

 Third person's POV:

 " I wonder if they got the note?" Gon said, chewing on his chips. " Who knows? They could be somewhere. While we were gone." Killua said, chewing on some chocolate.

" I wonder if they're in Astral's house..."

" Reproducing? Gon, you're too innocent to know how it goes."

" Tell me then!"

" Nope. Like I said, too innocent."

" Tell me!"

" No."

 When they got back, it was already 9:00pm. They went to Astral's house. " I guess they went to sleep?" Gon asked " I think so...Gon! Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

" They're reproducing!" they whisphered. They went to Astral's room to check it out. " I guess Kurapika went somewhere and Astral's taking a bath. Let's hide under her bed until they fall asleep!" Killua said, going under her bed.

~ 1 HOUR LATER~

" Finally, they're asleep!" Gon whisphered to Killua. They crawled out of the bed and saw Astral and Kurapika sleeping together in the same position that they were in earlier. " WAHAHAHA!!!" Gon blurted out " AHHHHH!!!" Astral screamed " What are you guys doing here? WE WERE SLEEPING!!!" Kurapika shouted then looked at Astral, who was sleeping beside him.

" AHHH!!! I told you to stay on your side of the bed!"

" I'm really tired, you know...? Let's just go back to sleep. Oyasumi, Kurapika..." she said, going back to sleep.

" Guys, get out of the room, NOW." Kurapika said " Okay." Gon and Killua chorused, going out. As Kurapika closed the door, they chanted " AstrApika, AstrApika!" until they passed out.