My Scarlet Eyed Boyfriend-Chapter 11

Sorry I haven't updated for so long! School work's pilling up! Long time, no update! Hope you enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua's POV:

 It's been a week since Kurapika and Astral have been dating, and so far, it's not that bad. Astral's calling Kurapika ' Kura-chan' ( which is making you guys wonder if she really loved him from the start.), Kurapika's really loving Astral right now ( yes, folks. Not a joke.) and Gon and I are freaking out.

 I was staying over at Kurapika's place for the past 5 days ( after the date.) with Astral and I brought Astral's puppy, Lenka ( yea, I brought it to Kurapika's house.). " Hey, guys. What's up....?" I asked, entering Kurapika's bedroom without knocking on the door.

 I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered. Kurapika was shirtless and the only thing that was covering him was his pants. Astral's bra was still on, and her shorts were also. She was lying down on Kurapika's bed, pinned down by Kurapika's hand.

 They stared at me in disbelief. I could already see a headline:  A 14 year old Zoldyck just burst into a 19-year-old's room and saved him and his girlfriend from doing ' it'. " Killua! God, don't burst into a room without knocking!" Kurapika shouted.

 " G-guys!!! Not in here! Have some shame!." I coughed out. " A-ah, yes. I'm sorry..." he said, putting on his gray tank top while Astral put on her white tank top " Killu, are you mad at us?" Astral asked.

" Nah... Why would I? It's your love life." I coughed.

" Anyway..." I cleared my throat " I got a letter from Astral's dad." I said, giving the letter to her. Little Lenka tilted her head in curiosity.

~ FLASHBACK~

I was sitting on a bench peacefully, watching the amazing view of Zaban City. I noticed that someone was behind me. I turned around and saw Evangelion, Uncle's secretary. " What do you want, Eva?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

 " I told you not to call me that."

 " So... Your reason?"

 " The master wants to see you, Killu."

 " Is that so? I'll be there."

~ A FEW MINUTES LATER...~

 " Killua, Astral hasn't visited us for a long time." Uncle Ayuta said with concern " What has she been doing these days?".

 " Well...erm...She's working at Nostrade's..."